Part 2: I guess I have no choice...

Viola's body felt numb and lifeless for a moment, but then, feeling and strength slowly began to return. Was it all a dream? Viola slowly opened her eyes, only to be met by the bright sun. The girl slowly sat up and began to look around, she was still in Ellen's garden, "Oh...what happened..." Suddenly Viola heard an oddly familiar voice, "Your up and at 'em, eh?" Viola wiped her head around to see the black talking cat she had met earlier, "I-It's you!" "Well, yeah, who'd you expected?" Viola stubbled back, "Where did you come from?" "Well, after you just...ran off, I figured I'd follow you. Just to so you'd wouldn't get into trouble with her." "Ellen?" "Of course, humans shouldn't be out here. Too dangerous." Viola began to feel sick to her stomach, she had to get out of here and fast. "Well then, I gonna make like a tree and leaf." He girl then found herself speeding down the path, with high hopes to get away, unfortunately, those hopes were crashed as she came upon the giant rose bush blocking the exit. "What the?!" Viola had almost screamed, she had never seen a bush so big, she tried to pass through it, only to be pricked by the sharp thorns. "Oh great, what am I gonna do?" Suddenly, Viola noticed something shimmer at the corner of her eyes. She turned around and approached the source of the small bright light. She passed a few trees to find a small rusty and sharp machete. "A machete! I can use this to escape!" Viola grabbed the shining machete and ran to the rose patch. She pressed the two sharp blades on one of the stems, but not even a dent was made. After a few attempts, Viola gave up, "Oh man, this bush is tough! What now?" The teenage girl look around and ahead of her to see a small patch of roses which was settled on the patch leading to Ellen's house. Viola slowly walked over to the a semi large bush and used the machete once again. The bush was cut down in the flash, "I did it! Eh?!" The blades on the machete fell off, it was broken. "Oh..." Viola slowly dropped the handle in despair, and looked up at the house. Fear began to fill her body, nervous about what would happen if she went back inside. Viola noticed the back cat sitting on a stump near the house and ran up to him, "Hey! Excuse me!" The cat looked surprised as the young girl ran up to him, "...Huh? What is it?" "I need your help. There's a giant rose bush blocking my way and I can't get out!" "Hmm. So the way is blocked up by roses." "That's right." "Man, if only you had that medicine." "What medicine?" "You don't know? There's a special medicine in a cute bottle inside the house. It should be able to get rid of those roses." Viola looked up to the house, she knew what she had to do, even though she didn't to. "Then I guess I don't really have much of a choice..." "You gonna go in?" "Well, if course! It's the only way I can get home!" "Might as well, if you can't leave." Viola slowly cane up to the front door and turned the handle, even though Ellen had tried the snatch her body, she refused to believe it was true. Maybe she could reason with her, and they could still be friends! "I sure hope so..." Viola thought to herself as she walked through the door. As she did so, Ellen looked down, smiling and holding a throat burning medicine bottle in her hand, her excitement causing her diary to write it's soon be final entry.