A/N

Hi everyone, it's me again :)

After I finished "A Matter of Perspective" I had started on a slightly out there idea for a new story and spent a few weeks trying to make it what I wanted it to be. It ended up not working out the way I wanted it to, but I realized there was sort of an alternate option in what I had written and decided to go through and heavily edit to make that second story idea come to life. 

And that left this story - "Acting on Instinct".

I have written about 20 chapters already, and still don't think I'm nearing the conclusion (still trying to figure out what that conclusion will be in all honesty) - and I had originally wanted the whole story to be done before I started uploading. 

BUT - in the wake of what's happening in the world...I felt like maybe starting to upload now would be a good idea. A nice distraction - for me, and for you - from everything that has the word "coronavirus" and "pandemic" in it. Which here in the US, is pretty much every news site and TV channel. 

I'm a little unsure of this story...as I am with everything I write...but it is meant to be light and fun and totally outside reality and the Strictly universe. I'm going to try and upload every few days so there's something consistent to read...but I don't want to make any promises either! 

As always, I'm writing for fun. Fan fiction is still a little weird for me since I'm writing about people that actually exist so I want to make it extra clear all of these stories I've written are mainly from my imagination - with some inspiration from what Joe and Dianne share online, of course! 

And with all that info that I just needed to get out there...I hope you enjoy "Acting on Instinct" :) The first chapter is up now!