she smiled gently, slowly frowning when she saw Russia cringe."that's fucking disgusting, i don't want to live in the same house as this jackass." Russia snapped, glaring at his mom's boyfriend. "Russia, please don't use that language at the table." his mother whispered, shaking her head, "we- we just thought that it'd be best if you had a father figure in your life." she smiled weakly, hoping Russia wouldn't cuss again."yeah, a father figure. not an asshole." john rolled his eyes, grabbing his phone and walking out of the house.

Cummunism (6:45 P.M.)

Amerika are you drunk is that why you texted me are you drunk??

Mcboyo (6:47 P.M.)

y else would i text u

Cummunism (6:48 P.M.)

where are you

i wanna get fucking hammered

Mcboyo (6:49 P.M.)

damn asshole

who hurt u

Cummunism (6:50 P.M.)

i think u know

but that doesnt matter i just wanna fkn forget that my mom's being retarded

Mcboyo (6:51 P.M.)

im at Hungary's

Cummunism (6:52 P.M.)

can i go over there?

Mcboyo (6:53 P.M.)

Hungary said ur always welcome

Cummunism (6:54 P.M.)

k

Mcboyo (6:55 P.M.)

daaamnnn break up with me and then leave me with a k

Russia arrived at Hungary's, smiling when he walked in. but that was only because Hungary gave him a giant smile and a Vodka when he walked through the door. he was about this close to getting drunk before he glanced at America. America was coughing into a napkin, and he was trying to keep it hidden..but when he pulled away, Russia saw the petals. America was still hopelessly in love with Russia, and Russia couldn't do a thing about it. Russia couldn't make America stop loving him, no matter how hard he tried. "Amerika?" Russia sighed, walking over to him. "see, Russia?" America whispered, showing Russia the napkin. "i-i don't know what's happening to me, lovely, i-i don't. and i-i'm scared." Russia stared at America, setting his Vodka down and engulfing the small American in a tight hug. "i'm sorry, baby boy.. i'm so, so fucking sorry.."

because, truly, it was all Russia's fault.

America stared at the ceiling, shifting in his bed. he just couldn't fathom the fact that he was coughing up flowers. and not just any flower..lilies! lilies and sunflowers! Russia's favourite flowers. if it hadn't been so goddamn weird, America might have felt honored. America shifted, glancing at his clock.