Chapter 13: Comfort

Warning: Mild angst and Fluff💕

A/N: Short and sweet chapter.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"You should go"

Touya looked up from the floor(where he was sitting with Keigo in his lap, the latter straddling him)to Miroku.

"I've called in some heroes, and the cops will be arriving soon. If they see you here they'll-"

"Yeah, I know" Touya looked at his mate "Kei? Can you stand?" He asked in a soft tone.

"Probably..don't want to though" Keigo mumbled, not meeting his gaze. Touya sighed and picked himself up with Keigo in his arms.

"Miruko"

"Hm?"

"Thank you" Touya said sincerely.

Miruko scoffs playfully "No problem- hey, Keigo's apartment is like a three hour walk from here" she grabbed her keys and tossed them over to Touya, the latter barely catching them. "Go to my apartment"

"W- I can't do that. You and Naomi-"

"I insist. Me and Naomi will crash at some random hotel around here, I got my credit card"

"Are you sure? Don't want you regretting this" he teased.

"Believe me, I already do. Don't go to my room, don't touch Naomi's stuff, don't leave the toilet sit up, don't smoke, don't use your quirk, and don't mess up my house"

"Thanks. I really appreciate it" Touya didn't wanna argue any further so he went along with it.

"Don't get use to it, this is just a one time thing"

"Sure" Touya laughed as he stared to walk away.

...

Sneaking in Miruko's apartment without the receptionist spotting them was very easy...the first time. Now with a limp Keigo in arms and no scarf to cover him up...things were really hard.

"Keigo?"

"..."

"Kei, please, I don't want the receptionist to-"

Without a word, Keigo pushed himself off Touya and walked into the apartment building.

"Good evening Takami" the receptionist greeted Keigo as he walked up to her. He'd come by so many times that him and the receptionist had befriended each other.

Keigo nodded his head at her. Not wanting to speak, he looked around her desk and snatched a paper and pen and wrote:

Mrs. Riza, I spotted some raccoons again rummaging through the garbage dumpster.

P.S: Have a sore throat for singing all night. So can't talk :P

"Ohhhhh...!! Those pesky little rascals- thank you Takami- oh! And hope you feel well-!" She said, getting her broom and rushing outside to scare away the raccoons that were supposedly in the dumpster.

Once Mrs. Lyn was out the building, Touya quickly stepped inside. Keigo looked at him and extend his arms to be picked up yet again. Touya didn't argue and picked him up. He went towards the elevator and pressed the button and waited impatiently for the doors to open.

...

Click

The Usagiyama apartment door opened, and in came two very tired individuals. Touya took off his boots and carried Keigo to-