Chapter 5: Late

Keigo is late.

He said he'd be here after the graduation was over. That was hours ago.

Touya paced impatiently around the apartment. Something was definitely wrong. If Keigo had been held up by hero work, the press, fans- anything, he would've texted Touya that he'd be coming home late...but he hadn't. What if something bad happened to him?

Touya had to restrain himself. The urge of going out there and searching for his mate grew by the second. He pulled out his phone and checked out the hour. It was 2:30pm. Lunch time was over. Damn, he didn't even realize. He wondered if his mate had gotten something to eat.

Knock knock knock

"Finally" Touya muttered. Keigo must've left his keys if he was knocking. Not the first time to happen.

He opened the door "Dammit Pigeon I was getting worried, where the fuck were y-" Touya was at a loss for words as soon as he saw her.

His sister. Fuyumi Todoroki.

Fuck.

...

To say that Fuyumi was worried was an understatement. She had texted Keigo about two hours ago, but no answer came. She knows that she gave him twenty four hours for himself, but her anxiety kept on growing and growing until it was completely enveloping her in a coat of pitch black darkness. Okay, maybe that's a little exaggerated, but can you blame her? She had never seen the winged hero like that. He looked so lost...so broken. It left Fuyumi staggered. She decided on stopping by his place unannounced. There's a possibility that he's not home and if that's the case she'll wait outside the whole night for him if she has to.

Ding

The elevator arrived at its destination. Fuyumi stepped out and headed straight for apartment #1407. She'd only been there twice. For some odd reason, Keigo didn't like the idea of people coming over to his place. His excuse was always the same one.

'It's just always so messy, and it's not really that impressive anyways'

Fuyumi begs to differ, for both times she had visited the place had been spotless, surprisingly. She knocks on the door and waits patiently. Quickly she hears footsteps approaching the door.

The door starts to open and there's a strange and unfamiliar voice speaking.

"Dammit Pigeon I was getting worried, where the fuck were y-" Once the door was fully open her gaze fell upon a tall figure. A male, he had burnt skin and blu-

"Y-You're th-that villain! Dabi! Why the hell are you-" she was about to run off but unfortunately Dabi was quicker and grabbed her by her wrist.

"Let go! Let- Help! Someone-"

Dabi was quick. He pulled her inside of the apartment and closed the door shut, locking it. He turned back to try and talk to her but she had already took off for the kitchen. She had a frying pan in her hands and was in a defensive stance.

"I'm not gonna hurt ya, put the frying pan down" Dabi claimed, taking slow steps towards Fuyumi.

"S-Step any closer and I'll-" What can she do? She doesn't have a powerful quirk! All she can do is make flurries and/or small snowflakes. And Dabi? He has a fire quirk! Even more powerful than Endeavor himself.

"You'll what? Flurry me away?" Dabi huffed "C'mon just put the pan down and let's talk"

"You think I trust y- wait...how did you know that?" She asks bewildered.