choi yerin

"good morning Mr.kim." I greeted the vet that known for along time.

"good morning too yerin-shii. What brings you here early in the morning? " he ask and I show him the squirrel.

"what wrong with this squirrel?"

"he doesn't look well since this morning and I immediately got worried and brought him here early in the morning." I explained.

"what's his name?" Mr. Kim ask.

"errm.. Little squirrel? Little one? I didn't give him a name. I call him whatever I want." i said and laugh.

"you must think a name when you got home then." he said and started checking the squirrel.

"what have this squirrel been eating? " the veterinarian asked.

"this squirrel have been eating cheesecake since he didn't want the nuts that normal squirrel have been eating..." I explained and he nodded.

"this is my first squirrel patient since I started to be veterinarian..."

"and it's very odd that a squirrel gets along with a human." he said.

"I also think its odd, but it's really fun to have a pet squirrel." I said smiling at the squirrel.

"this squirrel started to grow in me, and I got worried cause he doesn't look well this morning..." I said.

"he's okay, he just have a little bit of fever." he said. "here you can feed him this and he will be okay, come back if you have a problem, okay?" he said, and smile at me.

"thank you so much, Mr.kim." I said and put the squirrel in my hands.

"are you going to bring him like that?" Mr.kim asked. I nodded.

"put him in this cage, he will be tense when he hear something that will irritate his ear, he might hurt you too. " he said, I accept the cage and put the squirrel inside.

"thank you so much Mr.kim, I will soon be back with this little one." I said and smile at him, and leave the clinic.

I fetch a taxi and went to aki's cafe.

I open the cafe door and saw Aki in the counter dozing off while blowing her bangs up. I giggle and call her.

"AKI!"

"YERINIE!" she screamed my name and run toward and hug me.

"what took you so long?! I've been bored this entire hour!" she whined.

"I'm here to take over your work. An owner must rest and have a beauty sleep." I said and she laughed.

"where's little one??" she ask.

"here, in the cage." I said and lift the cage.

"아이구, 우리 귀연 다람쥐! (aigoo, our cute squirrel!)"

"aki, can you make me matcha latte? And can I also buy oreo cake? I'm so damn hungry!"

"sure, anything for my besty!"

"and one slice of cheesecake please!"

"Roger that!" she said and we both giggled.

After a while, she gave me my orders and we chatted for a while until she suddenly wants me to go home, but I insisted on staying but she give me that look that would kill someone, so I gave up and leave with my squirrel and my takeouts.

"bye Aki, love you see you tomorrow!!"

"bye I love you too!!!"

Me being a cheap person, I just walk from the cafe to my house, since it's not that far.

"little one, what should I name you?"

————

thoughts??

vote and comment