What am I Supposed To Say

Brent nods with a little confusion, "yeah sure. What about?" Zach hesitates, "let's wait till the bus. Everyone can hear this." Brent gives a smile and shakes his head, indicating a yes and walks off. When he's away Liz kisses Zach's cheek, "I'm glad you made your decision." Before Liz walks off Zach grabs her and spins her into a hug with a passionate kiss. Her arms move around his neck and his move to her lower abdomen. Liz let's go and smiles, "I'll see y'all on the bus." He chuckles and walks away to the merchandise area. Barry walks up to him, "Brent said you need to talk to us on the bus." Zach continues to load the boxes, "yep." Barry grabs for the boxes and starts to move them, "what about?" Zach turns of him, "just something I need to confess. Something I've been keeping for a while and need to tell y'all." Barry puts the last box in the truck, "Okay. I'm going to go get a shower and I'll meet y'all on the bus." Zach yells back at him, "okay." Zach goes to help Eric with the equipment. Eric smiles at him, "what's up? I heard Brent saying something about y'all need to talk." Zach nods, "yep it's just something I have to confess." Eric picks up Zach's guitar and Zach stops him, "woah. Woah. woah. Be careful with my baby." Eric and Zach both laugh and Zach loads it onto the truck carefully. Eric looks at him, "you have problems." Zach shrugs, "hey. That's my baby." Eric smirks, "what? You've got a name for it?" Zach shuns away with a light blush, "maybe..." Eric shakes his head with a smile and walks out, "see you on the bus man." Zach finds Brent and walks with him to the bus. Brent puts an arm around his shoulders, "so man. What's up?" Zach smirks, "can't tell you until the bus." Brent scoffs, "okay. I'm curious though." Zach watches Brent walk on the bus first. He thinks, 'this is going to be a long ride.' He climbs onto the bus and sits down beside Liz. When the bus started moving, they started talking. Brent sighs, "what is it?" Barry and Eric listen in closely. Zach takes a deep breath, "Brent don't take this badly, but..." Liz blurts it out, "me and Zach are sleeping with each other." Barry and Eric stare in shock and Brent starts laughing. Liz raises an eyebrow, "what's so funny?" Brent stops, "I don't care and if anything I would trust him with you. He's my best friend. Lead guitarist. One of the best guys, besides Barry, Eric, and Josh that I know. I trust him with you." Zach stutters, "so you're not weirded out or mad?" Brent shakes his head, "no. I love both of y'all to death and would die for y'all. As long as you two are happy then I'm good. Just one thing." Zach gulps, "and that is..." Brent gives him a serious look, "I trust you with her more than anyone and you better not hurt her. I pick her over you any day. That is my blood and my actual family. I love her to death. So choose your actions wisely." Zach raises his hands, "I promise I won't. On everything. No promises on arguing and or fighting because that happens." Brent pats his shoulder, "yeah I get that," Brent points at him, "I just want you to know how much she means to me and I don't want her hurt." Zach nods, "I know. I won't." Brent leans back, "good. I'm happy for you two." Eric cuts in, "I knew it!" Liz looks at him, "we knew you were onto us. How?" Eric leans back proudly, "extra hickeys. The way y'all acted. Disappearing for a long time. I was talking with Barry and he said if you weren't Brent's sister he'd smash." Barry reddens, "no I didn't! I-I mean not that there's anything wrong with you. Jus- that..." Liz giggles, "I get it. I understand." Barry covers his face and they all laugh. Brent chuckles, "so how long has this been going on?" Liz thinks back, "more than a month. I wanted to tell you, but Zach didn't." Brent smirks, "and why is that?" Zach sighs, "I thought you would be weirded out. Y'know me and my best friend's sister." Brent pats him on the shoulder and stands up, "if anything I'd trust you and I don't find it weird." Brent lays down in his bunk and closes the curtain, "good night y'all." They all say good night and Barry goes to bed next. Eric gets on his phone and Liz leans over to Zach, "next up is the fans and I have an awesome plan." Zach smirks and holds her hand, "and that is?" Liz whispers to him, "that's a secret for only me." She leans on Zach and he smiles, "the only thing is that I haven't officially asked you out." Liz play smacks him with their intertwined hands, "then ask me." Zach uses his right hand to lift her chin up. He smiles, "well it's not the time. I have a plan," he whispers to her, "that's a secret only for me." Liz untwines their fingers and heads to her bunk, "night Eric." Eric replies back with, "good night." Zach scoffs, "good night." She gives no reply. Zach yells louder, "good night!" Liz yells back, "bad morning!" Zach chuckles and Eric looks over his phone, "trouble in paradise?" Zach nods with a laugh, "yep. She's something alright." Eric smiles, "I knew it." Zach pats him on the shoulders and gets up, "you did. Good night." Eric nods, "night." Zach gets into his bunk and gets a text from Liz. He reads it, 'I'm glad we finally told him. I love you.' He smiles and replies, 'I thought you were mad at me.' Liz texts back, 'what can I say? I fell for the lead guitarist and my brother's best friend.'

The End

Note: I'll make a part 2 maybe. I don't know. I like the ending though. Pretty good and left off on a sorta cliff hanger. All around a good story, but anyways hope y'all enjoyed.

P.S love y'all and thx for reading