Passed Out

Week later catch up
Liz and Zach haven't been on any terms of lovey dovey anything and she had been sharing hotel rooms with either Brent or Barry.
Week later fanfic
Liz was relaxing in hers and Barry's shared hotel room and Barry was out with Brent, looking out at the city. She got a knock on the door and expected it to be Barry, but when she looked it was Zach. She huffed and opened the door, "what do yo-..." she gets cut off by a pair of lips and surprisingly, she kissed back. She missed him, but never would've admitted to it. He pulls away, but Liz pulls him back down for another. He gladly takes it and wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her closer. She let's go and slaps him lightly, "that's for that night and kissing me out of no where." Zach chuckles, "hey. You liked it." Liz folds her arms, "so why are you here?" Zach shakes off the sting from the light slap, "to let you know that I'm fine with telling Brent. I don't care what it takes. I-I just miss you." Liz smirks, "I knew you'd come around." Zack gives a fake pout and Liz giggles and kisses him again, "just kidding I missed you too." Liz pulls back, "well Brent and Barry are still gone. We'll have to wait for them. It shouldn't be long now." Zach leaves, "I'll wait in my room. Then send you a text." Liz nods and he leaves. She couldn't stop smiling from the kiss. She missed him as much as he did her. It killed her to admit it, but she did. She gets a call from Barry and immediately stops smiling when he says why he called. She ran down to Zach's room and grabbed him then ran to Eric's and the manager's room. They all ask her what was wrong, but she doesn't say anything except telling the manager to drive to the hospital. Barry's message kept repeating in her mind, 'you have to get the others and come to the hospital quick. Brent passed out.' Zach and Eric kept asking, but she wouldn't tell. She was still in some form of shock. The manager drove a bit over the speed limit and made it there. Barry met them outside of the emergency room doors and hugged Liz on his way in. He tried to sit her down, but she escaped his grasp and went straight towards the front desk. The lady smiles, "what do you need help with ma'am?" Liz takes a deep breath, "can I go see a Brently Smith? He came to this hospital from passing out. I'm his sister, Elizabeth Smith." The lady nods and searches him up, "I see. It's been put on the papers by that man over there," she said looking at Barry then continuing, "sorry, but he's not allowed visitors yet." Liz sighs, "when can he have them?" The lady checks again, "in about a half an hour to an hour. I'll let you know when he can have visitors." Liz taps the desk, trying to calm her nerves, "thank you." The lady smiles again, "you're welcome." Liz turns and puts her hands in her pockets and slowly walks back to sit by Barry and Zach and rest her elbows on her knees. Barry rubs her back, "he'll be okay." Zach, Eric, and the manager still have a confused look. Barry explains the story, "Brent passed out when we were exploring and so he is here. They are trying to find out what happened to him now. We may be here for a little while. Good thing there isn't a show tonight, but the one tomorrow may have to be postponed or we can show up a bit late. I don't know yet." Eric points to Liz, "she knows the music." Liz gives a confused look, "what? No I don't." They all look at her and Barry smiles, "I know you do." Liz huffs, "I'm not singing it." Zach chimes in, "if Brent's out, you may have to. You know the music and don't worry I'll help with the backup vocals." Liz scoffs, "the fans don't want me. They want the actual singer." Zach reassures her, "hey. If he can't do it at all then you won't have to, but if he can and needs some time then you may have to sing a few." Liz rolls her eyes, "I love Shinedown and my brother, but I am not singing." The manager adds in, "don't worry, he may be fine to do it, or not. This is one of our big shows. Someone may need to fill in. Right now let's focus on Brent and then we'll focus on if we need her to sing or not." They all agree and Liz gets sick even more to where she feels like she's going to throw up. Barry puts an arm around her and she leans on him. He whispers in her ear, "he'll be fine." Liz nods, "I know he will. He's strong." The desk clerk says that he can have one visitor now and they agree that Liz should go first. She follows the nurse back into his room. He seems to be awake, but not all the way. Just to where he can see, hear, and talk. The nurse smiles, "mr. Smith you're girlfriend is here to see you." Liz giggles, "I'm not his girlfriend. I'm his younger sister." The nurse laughs, "I'm sorry. Well I'm going to leave you to it then." Liz stops her before she leaves, "wait I have just a few questions." The nurse turns back around with a smile, "ask away." Liz glances to Brent then back to the nurse, "what caused this?" The nurse checks her clip board, "we don't know yet, but we think it was maybe heat stroke, or something like that." Liz sighs, "last question. Will he be able to perform tomorrow night at 9:30?" The nurse frowns, "sadly we are thinking no. If he does good he'll at least make it at 10:00. He needs to stay overnight and most of tomorrow." Liz nods, "okay. Thank you." The nurse leaves and Liz turns and walks over to Brent. He holds her hand and gives a tiny smile, "hey." Liz gives him a grin, "sup bro?" Brent chuckles looking down his body, "just chillin'." Liz shakes her head, still keeping her grin, "I can see. Me and the rest of the crew were thinking that I'm going to have to sing. I don't wanna." Brent squeezes her hand and gives her a sincere look, "you can. You know all of the music and can sing very well. Besides you have Zach to back you up." Liz laughs a bit, "I can't sing like you. I don't sing like a rocker." Brent turns his head and then looks back at her, "the fans wouldn't care. They said I may make it late." Liz kneels down beside the bed, still holding his hand, "knowing you, you'll keep me out there." Brent moves his hand and rubs her face, "I won't, but you may have to. This is one of our biggest shows." Liz smiles and nods, "I'll try for you." He smiles back, "that's my sis." Liz stands and goes to leave, "I'll let the others back. Love you bro." He says it back and she leaves and returns to the others. Eric goes back next and Liz sits back down with Barry and Zach. Barry leans over, "how are you feeling?" Liz sighs, "I have to sing tomorrow night."

Note: well Brent is now in the hospital and Liz has to take over. Zach and Liz has something they need to tell Brent, but he's not in the best of shape. When will they tell him.

P.S thx for reading love y'all.