Sneaking Around

During the ride Zach and Liz wouldn't stop staring at each other. Just the thought of the hotel that night came across them and they honestly longed for more, but then Eric noticed a new mark that was left on her neck. Eric stops Liz, "woah. Where did that other mark come from?" Liz gets a bit worried, "it's nothing Eric. It's just the same one from last night we were all pretty drunk maybe he accidentally left two instead of one." Eric nods, "you're probably right. We were pretty smashed. How was you're night?" Liz laughs, "the world was spinning and not only that, but I'm pretty sure Zach had a rough night as well." Eric chuckles, "I think we all did princess." Liz walks back to the the lounge area and sits. Zach sits as well and turns on the tv. Zach whispers over to her, "about last nigh..." Liz finishes it, "I want more." Zach smiles, "just what I was going to say." Liz smirks, "tonight after the show good? When they're packing up." Zach nods and wanted to kiss her, but couldn't because Brent was in the bathroom, Eric was on his phone in his bunk, and Barry was doing the same. Brent walked out of the bathroom and joined Liz and Zach at the table, "so how was y'all's night?" Liz hides the marks and smiles, "the world was definitely spinning. I don't know about Zach." Zach huffs, "I don't even remember. All I know is I turned on the tv and fell asleep." Brent grins, "I did just the same." Liz pulls her hood up and face plants on the table, "I'm still having a fucking hangover." Zach rubs her back and she tenses a bit from his touch, "it's okay, Liz. We all are." Brent chuckles and rests his elbows on the table, "we thought you'd be used to it by now." Liz punches him under the table and he jolts back. She smiles into the table and laughs, "shut up." Zach moves his hand and pulls out his phone and goes on Instagram. Brent lays his head on the table with Liz. Zach runs his hand up Liz's leg and her inner thigh and she jolts up. Brent groans, sitting up, "what is it?" Zach moves his hand and Liz climbs over Brent, "got a sudden urge that I have to use the bathroom." She walks into the bathroom and leans on the sink. Liz thinks to herself, 'that little bastard. He's trying to tease. Well I can do that too.' She flushed the toilet to make it sound like she used the bathroom and then walked out. Brent smiles at her, "everything come out okay?" Liz nods and huffs a laugh, "yep. All better. I hate that feeling when you all of a sudden have to pee." Zach rolls his eyes, "I know right." Liz shrugged, "it's whatever. I'm going to go lay down." She makes her way to her claimed bunk and waits till they arrive at the next show. Brent opens the curtain on a sleeping Liz in her bunk. He smiles and leans down to kiss her head. Liz groans and rolls over, "I know that's you Brent." Brent chuckles, "you know all my secrets sis." Liz groggily reaches for her curtain and closes it, "go away." Brent scoffs, "rude. Also we only have about thirty minutes then we have to set up. Just to let you know." Liz rolls out of bed onto the floor with a crash. Brent raises an eyebrow with a smirk, "are you okay?" Liz groans and gets to her feet, "I'm good." Brent chuckles, "are you sure?" Liz stretches and pops her joints, "I'm fine. Where is everyone?" Brent smiles and points to the door, "in the lounge." Liz opens the door and sits on the couch beside Zach and watches TV with the guys. Zach smirks, "have a nice nap?" Liz rolls her eyes, "how about you ask later?" Zach chuckles, "someone woke up on the wrong side of the bunk." Zach puts his hand on her thigh and Liz pushes it off, "yes I did." She smirks and then put her hand on his inner thigh and trails up to his dick. He let's out a sigh to cover a moan, "of course you did." He moves her hand but with little force indicating that he didn't want her to stop. She squeezed his growing bulge through his jeans and he distracted himself with the TV. Liz covered her mouth so she could smirk as she thought to herself, 'he isn't going to block me out with TV.' She starts to rub circles with her fingertip and he shot her a look from the side while no one was looking. Liz smiled at him and slowed her circle pace. She moved her hand and Zach basically whined silently like, 'why did you stop?' They get to the stage and set up. Zach stays behind and gets off the bus with Liz last. Zach follows everyone in like nothing's wrong. She helps the guys set up while giving Zach occasional looks. Eric sees and starts to question in his head, 'what are they up to? First the extra probably accidental marks and now weird looks.' Liz stays back while they play and Brent drags Liz out on stage again and tells the fans how she's the best sister anyone could have and how much he loves her. After they finish Liz walks up to Zach after he gets off stage, but he walks right past without acknowledging her. Liz frowns, but pulls him aside when no one's looking. Liz scoffs and barely hits him in the chest, "what the hell was that!? I walked up to you and you didn't even notice me." Zach just out of nowhere kisses her and she releases all of her anger into the kiss. Zach opens the bathroom door, locks it behind them,and without breaking the kiss sits her on the counter and quickly breaks to take his pants off and leans back in to continue it. Liz pulls away when he goes for her pants. She catches her breath following his movements, "you ignore me and then push me into a bathroom for a quickie? You work in a strange way." Zach smiles, "I know." Eric walks past the bathroom to go help Brent finish packing the merchandise and the instruments. Liz hears him walk past, but doesn't say anything until Zach pauses and puts a hand over her mouth. Even though it turned her on, it also made her mad. She talked into his hand which muffled her sound, "what the hell!? I'm not going to be loud. I'm a quiet one. Unless you want me loud." Zach hears the footsteps descend, "but you don't ever shut you're mouth." Liz huffs still muffled by his hand, "well excuse me." She licks his hand and makes him let out a moan as he quickly moves it. She raises an eyebrow, "who's loud now?" They finish and Liz quickly goes back to the bus and Zach meets up with the others. Brent chuckles, "where were you?" Zach smiles and reddens, "let's just say whatever I ate was not setting right." Brent laughs and looks around. "where's Liz?" Zach starts to get a bit of sweat, but shrugs. Eric chimes in, "I saw her heading back to the busses." Brent sighs, "okay. How do you guys feel about a hotel tonight?" They all agree and Brent chuckles, "I'll make reservations and y'all can call dibs on room partners. Eric pats Barry's shoulder, "my room partner." Zach shrugs, "I'll let Brent decide." They all go back onto the buses and sit on the couch. Brent puts his arm around her shoulders, "I have my room buddy. My loving sister." Liz rolls her eyes, "whatever." Zach thinks to himself, 'that means we're on for tomorrow then.' Liz locks eyes with him when no one notices and thinks, 'I can't say I want Zach for my room partner because that'll be weird and they'll know something's up. I guess we're on for tomorrow.'

Note: sneaking around will be fun, but tough. They'll get away with it until they either get caught or Liz wants to confess to her brother since they've always been open with their lives. Even their sex life.

P.S thanks for reading love y'all