A Great Day

After the show Zach tries to drop more and more teases, but Liz ignores him. Brent smiles to all of them, "there is going to be a break day tomorrow and then we'll be back on the road the day after tomorrow. Tonight we're going to drive to our next show and stay in a hotel." Liz nods with a smile, "sounds good. I think we can drink on it." Eric chuckles, "sounds good to me." While walking back to the bus Zach waits for Liz. He lightly bumps into her, "why have you been ignoring my teases?" Liz smiles looking forward as she walked, "because you have been annoying me. You will get what's coming to you. After we drink then no one will care if we share a hotel room." Zach huffs a laugh, "good idea." Liz races Zach back to the bus and Liz wins while falling to the floor when she gets there, making the rest of the then arriving members confused. They see Zach run in next and leans with his hands on his knees, "you got me. You won." The rest of the band members just start laughing while watching them. Liz lays back on the floor catching her breath. Zach stands back up straight and plops onto the couch. The rest of the band members get on and they start their ride to the next state. Liz goes to the bar part and pulls out leftover alcohol and starts passing out shots. She sits back down on the couch with the guys. Brent looks over at her with a grin, "what are we playing tonight?" Liz thinks long then settles for one, "never have I ever. I'll start." Eric buds in, "what's never have I ever?" Liz sighs, "never have I ever is where we will all hold up ten fingers and we go around saying like 'never have I ever read a book' and if you read a book then put a finger down and the person with the most fingers up wins." Eric nods and holds up his fingers, "okay. I got it." Liz holds up her fingers, "I'll go first. Never have I ever been in a band of any sort." They all out one finger down and Brent raises his eyebrow at her, "when were you in a band?" Liz giggles, "I'm basically part of Shinedown now." They all take a shot and Liz fills them back up. Next Barry goes, "never have I ever had a one night stand that I didn't remember." Liz, Eric, and Barry put another finger down. The game continues for a bit until they all get drunk. The manager calls back to them, "we're at the hotel. Sober up just a little." They all get off the bus and call room buddies. Brent calls Barry and Eric calls the manager. Zach and Liz hurry into their room and go right for each other. Zach pushed her against the wall and Liz was steadily kissing him. Then a knock on the door came and they went silent. Liz ran to the bed and got on her phone. Zach fixed his hair and opened the door. Eric was in the doorway and handed him some room keys, "just in case y'all need to get to me or Brent." Zach walks over to the dresser and picked up the extras and hands them to Eric, "and here's ours." Eric descends down the hallway with the new room keys. Zach tosses the room keys on the TV stand and crawls beside Liz on the bed. He turns on the TV and Liz rolls over into her side under the blankets. Zach gives a fake hurt voice, "are you going to sleep?" Liz giggles, "yeah. I'm not in the mood." Zach sighs with a little laugh, "yeah Eric kind of ruined it, but why not just enjoy each other's company for tonight." Liz smiles at him, happily, "yeah I like to cuddle as you know." Zach nods with a grin, "yeah I know. I'm just gonna watch some TV before I go to sleep." Liz closes her eyes and tries to fall into sleep, but the TV keeps her up. Eventually she does fall a sleep and Zach turns off the TV and lays behind her back and pulls her as close as she possibly could get to him. He gives her a long soft kiss on her head and goes to sleep. The next morning Liz wakes up next to a sprawled out Zach. She kisses his cheek and goes to take a shower. While she's in the shower Zach wakes up. He gets on his phone until Liz walks out in a plain black hoodie, adidas joggers, and adidas superstars. Zach smiles at her, putting his phone down, "comfortable today?" Liz nods with a grin, "yep." She grabs her phone and heads for the door. She stops and rests her hand on the handle, "are you coming to breakfast?" He gets up and follows her down to the lobby and meet up with the rest of the crew. They sit with the others who are having hangovers. Eric groans and then lights up when he sees Liz and Zach. Eric smiles, "morning." Liz hugs him, "morning Eric." Brent comes over with his plate piled high with breakfast foods. Liz laughs, "you have enough food bro?" Brent squints, "I'm off for the day. I'm relaxing in my room all day." Liz rolls her eyes, "well me and Zach might go out and view the city if anyone wants to come with." Barry grins, "I'll go. Shopping and sight seeing." Eric sighs and sits down beside Brent, "I'm with Brent on this one. Literally." The manager stays with Brent. After they eat then Zach and Liz go back to their room. Zach takes a shower and they head back down to meet up with Barry. Liz leads them out and starts her walk down the street with the guys following. 'It is going to be a great day,' she thought to herself.

Note: time for a day out as well as them just enjoying their day off and the wholesome non sexual night between Zach and Liz.

P.S love y'all thx for reading