Babysitting a 43 year old man

Start from the beginning

He laughed again, "Yeah well let me show you how not boring I really am."

"I mean it's worth a shot." I smiled.

He nodded his head to the side as if saying 'follow me'.

We went into his little car and he drove me away, it was about 5 minutes of silence until he started talking.

"So, have any siblings?" He asked watching the road.

"Yeah, a brother. What about you?"

"I don't have siblings." He glanced at me and looked back at the rode.

I stared at his face watching as his eyes watched the road and how his pointer fingers continued to tap the wheel.

"Lucky." I said.

He shrugged, "Maybe, but especially as a kid I was very lonely. My dad used to work in the military so I moved all the time. Which meant I didn't make many friends." He smiled sadly, as if thinking about a bittersweet memory.

"Where does your dad work now?" I asked.

"He passed away in combat a few years back. It's just my mom and I, she is a nurse."

"Oh. Im sorry I brought your dad up." I told him thinking about my mom.

"It's ok, sometimes it helps to talk about these kind of things."

"Well, I guess I can talk about my parents. I never met my mom. She died in child birth with me, my birthday has always been bitter sweet. My dad is a mechanic."

"Sorry about your mom, I know sorry doesn't really cut it, but still. Are you and your brother close?"

"I-well, we used to be. He moved away and got married. Technically my best friend Anna and I are Sister in laws."

"That's pretty cool. Do you have any pets?" He asked.

"I have a cat."

"I have 5 dogs." He laughed.

I looked at him wide-eyed, "Really?!"

"Yeah, they are like my support system. My mom always felt bad that she couldn't have anymore kids so she bought me any dog I wanted."

"That's sweet if her."

"Yeah I guess so. Here we are." He said putting the car to a stop.

We were on a big hill overlooking the city. We both got out of the car and sat down watching as the sun set in the distance.

"This is really pretty." I stared.

"Agreed. I come here when I get over-whelmed. It's a nice place to study too."

I just stared. Looking at the city and all the small people going about there days.

I looked at Sebastian who was watching the sun set with a slight smile.

"I like your smile." I said without thinking.

He looked at me and his smile grew.

"Thank you, I love your eyes, they are like big sapphires, I could stare at them all day."

I felt my face getting red. "Thank you." I mumbled.

Sebastian moved a piece of hair behind my ear.

His touch was like fire against my skin.

I looked into his eyes and he brought me closer and closer.

His breath fanned my face as he stared at my lips. He slowly closed his eyes and I copied and he pushed my face towards his and into a soft kiss.