Chapter-4: Assassination

Start from the beginning

Levi then jumped right to the wall as he dodges from multiple light attacks.

"Fuck, he's strong. We need to seriously end him for once." Fallen angel spat.

As the swarm of fallen angels got closer to where Levi was hiding, they saw a thing that look strange to them. Oh no! It's the sticky bomb!!

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

They all died but one survived, barely. As he tried to crawl away, he was then stomped by Levi. Levi then took him up as he hold his collar.

"Who sent you?" Levi questioned.

"Grh....." Fallen angel then spat at the ground.

Levi simply took out his kitchen knife and without a second thought, put in the fallen angel's right leg.

"AHHHHH" he cries.

"I asked again, who is she?" Levi once again questioned.

"Ray........ Raynare....." he answered while holding his right leg.

"Where do she live?" Levi once again questioned him.

"A...... A community....... Church........" He answered fearfully.

"Abandoned one?" Levi asked.

He simply nodded. Levi, being satisfied with amswr, he took out the knife from the attacker's leg.

"Hey I thou-"

He didn't finished as he got stabbed by Levi. Levi sighed and dropped the body. He then heard the knock.

While reaching for the door, he saw red colour blinking in front of this house. He then opened and saw a police officer, named Josh.

Josh:" Damn Levi, the hell you're up to? Also what are hell are you doing in kuoh?"

Levi: "Nothing. I could say the same thing to you."

Josh:"Sure. Listen here, I have been given a complaint from your neighbor about noises."

Levi: "Hmm. Got it. I'll stop."

Josh then saw the body behind him

Josh: "So you're back to work? I thought you came here for vacation?"

Levi: "This is work. We'll talk later."

Josh: "Okay, see you later."

Levi then closes the door and call someone. After few min of call, that certain someone had came.
Levi opened the door and saw,

Charlie: "Levi, you look good."

He then step aside and let other walk through.

Scene change:

(Location: Community Church)

3rd pov:

"WHAT?!" Mittelt shouted.

"All the fallen angels that were assigned to eliminate that human, had failed their project. I can only assume that they are dead." said Karlawarner

"Hmm, then that mean freed was not lying. If Freed himself felt difficult to defeat his opponent, then it was bound to happen." Raynare sighed.

"Dohnaseek, how's Freed holding up?" Raynare asked.

"He's currently resting in a moment, but he's still in bad state. That human really did a good number on him. Maybe it'll take 1 or 2 days to recover." Dohnaseek replied.

"Thank you, keep on updating me about this." Raynare smiles.

"Raynare, what do we do now? Attack him? Destroy him?" Mittelt asked.

"I think it's best that we stay away from him. Pack your things, we need to change our safe house location."

Everyone looked at her.

"What?! Whyy?!" Mittelt asked.

"I believe that human must have gotten information from the assigned fallen angels. If we stay here for too long, we'd might get into trouble with him." Karlawerner replied.

"But if we stay together, aren't we enough to kill him?" Dohnaseek asked.

"Do you want to stay around and find out? Do you want to risk out cover? I already took much pain to hide all of your real body when you all were about to be good as dead. I don't want to wait and find out." Raynare spat.

Raynare sighed and told,

"We start packing now."

__________________________________

(A/N) : whew! There you go, I just finished this chapter because I was motivated. Well, look like we are off to good beginning. What would happen on the next chapter? Will Levi risk his image and go straight to fallen angel hideout or will he have something else in mind?

As always, please write your criticism or any feedback (comments or privately), so that i can atleast improve more.

Thank you and have a good day.