You heard Yui whimpering as she dangled from left to right on the hook. You grabbed her waist and hoisted her off the hook. "Patch me up as well, will you?" She demanded with sass.

You were taken aback, you just saved her from being dead meat on a hook, and this is how she treats you? "I'm sorry.. I don't really know how to treat your wounds, I've never got the cha-" She cut you off and put her hand on your mouth. In the height of the moment, you hear something. The ever quick approach of a heartbeat. "Don't. Say. A. Word." She whispered. The two of you quickly crouched away from the scene, you decided to hide behind a big rock again.

Kazan collected the remaining blood that painted the ground with his so called powers. He let out a loud huff and looked at his hands. His veins went dark red and a red flame emitted from his mask. His godly white hair floated in the air in harmony. He let out a big roar of rage that could be heard throughout the whole area. Goosebumps appeared all over your body as you trembled back in fear. Kazan snatched his Kanabō that rested on his back and dashed towards Yui with insane speed.

You ran away as fast as you could and noticed a chest in the distance. Knowing that the Oni was far away, you walked towards the chest, this is the first time you've ever encountered a chest, they were bigger than you expected them to be though. You opened the chest and searched for something useful, it was full of wrenches and screws, which made a lot of noise while shoving them aside.

Something deep red appeared on the bottom of the chest, it was a red box with a white cross glued to it. You pulled it out of the chest and noticed that it was a med-kit, perfect!

You opened the med-kit to see what was inside of it. There were multiple bandages and gel dressings put roughly in place, nothing else was found in the med-kit though.

You grabbed the bandage and started rolling it around your wrist, trying to mesmerize the medical training you had in primary school.

You eventually ended up with a fully bandaged wrist, you used a paperclip to prevent the bandage from rolling out.

Nailed it.

You brought the med-kit with you just in case anyone else would be in need for help, and went to look for another generator. 3 very loud strikes struck in the ground from afar, 3 loud screams followed as well. It must've been Kazan's Kanabō.

Everyone was down except for you and you still had 3 generators to go, great. You heard Feng's screaming while she was being put on the hook.

You crouched towards the place you thought your teammates were. You could see Kazan picking up Laurie on his shoulder, now's your chance to save Feng. You ran towards Feng and hoisted her off the hook. "Thank you, [Y/N]. We need to prevent ourselves from bleeding, I've figured that the Oni feeds from blood." Feng quickly thanked.

You tossed the med-kit to Feng, "Here, I don't need it anymore. You can have it."

Feng cracked a happy smile, "Thank you, [Y/N]. I'll use it well."

You saw Laurie being brought to a hook in the distance. "Don't worry, I'll save her. You need to look for another generator as soon as possible. I can't have you dying on a hook as well" Feng remarked.

You nodded and went to look for a generator. You spotted one behind a boulder as you decided to work on it from now on.

You slipped through the tall grass with ease. You started off with the wiring, matching yellow with yellow, Blue with blue, red goes with red and so on.

When you heard Laurie's screech on the hook you accidentally let the generator explode. You glued your hands to your face to stop the sparks from jumping in your face.