An Author's Note

Introductions

Welcome Readers!

Wondering in the vast array of stories? For you to somehow stumble upon this fanfiction of mine, I give you my greetings! I am the author of this book, Artsy Ruby E. I do hope your time in reading this fanfiction would be worth it, as well as I hope to make this story worthy to be read. Wherever you are, make yourselves comfortable as you delve deep into this story, a fanfiction and a different spin of the tale to a fandom that many are familiar with.

Enjoy yourselves!

And once again, welcome to "Back in Time"

The Fandom

What?

That time I got Reincarnated as a Slime (Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken)

About?

A Japanese fantasy light novel series written by Fuse, and illustrated by Mitz Vah about a salaryman who is murdered and reincarnates in a sword and sorcery world as a slime with unique powers and gathers allies to build his own nation of monsters.

It was serialized online between 2013 and 2016 on the user-generated novel publishing website Shōsetsuka ni Narō. It was acquired by Micro Magazine, which published the first light novel volume in 2014. Seventeen volumes have been released as of March 2021. The light novel has been licensed in North America by Yen Press, who published the first volume in December 2017. It has received a manga adaptation published by Kodansha along with three manga spin-offs published respectively by Micro Magazine and Kodansha and an anime television series adaptation by Eight Bit, which aired from October 2018 to March 2019 (Wikipedia).

References

YouTube

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Anime

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken web novel

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken light novel

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken manga

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken fandom wiki page

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Wikipedia page

"Turn the Clock" by xXDarkblue_MageXx - Archive of Our Own.

Disclaimer

I do not own the characters in "That time I got Reincarnated as a Slime (Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken)", the only thing I own are my OCs, plot, my take on some additions for the world rules, and new set of skills (common, unique, & ultimate).

This Book contains foul language/swearing and possibly dark themes.

All art within this fanfiction belongs to me, unless credit shows another artist.

Pictures that belong to the anime, manga, and novel are of not my creation.

Concerns

Point of View

The author prefers to write the point of view in a third pov style. First pov is still an experimental stage on where the author tries new things.

OOC Characters

Author is still learning to do character study.

Relationships

Main Pairing - Rimuru x Diablo

Romance or in this case, character shipping is not the main focus of the story. It is still there, whether it be in the background or the main focus of a chapter or arc.

There will be BxB (Male/Male) Relationships.

Familial love, may or may not be depicted accurately or similarly to a realistic approach.