18. ✭ poison girl

Warning: smut

Warning: smut

"You can't do what?"

Nikki grabbed at my arm when I got my dress back on and rubbed at my puffy cheeks, avoiding his gaze.

"Christine! Fucking look at me!"

"You know what! You know exactly fucking what!" I started to shake with rage and my words came out hoarse, trying my hardest not to bellow any louder than what I already was.

"I didn't mean to do what I did, Chris! You know that hurting you wasn't what I wanted to do--it was an accident, I was fucked up! You threw a shoe at me first!"

"I threw a shoe at the fucking door." my tone turned calm as I stared up at him, eyes still watering. "But that wasn't exactly an excuse to launch a half-full bottle of whiskey at my fucking head. You scared the shit out of me, you reminded me of my fucking father."

He stilled and glared at me, feeling all kinds of hurt that I'd compare him to such a monster.

"You even looked like him when you threw it at me. Eyes full of fucking rage, a sickly sweet grin the second before you decided that 'oh, Christine deserves to get sliced open by a fucking whiskey bottle!' Thanks, Sixx!" I wiped at my eye and zipped the back of my dress up. "Thanks a fucking bunch!!"

"Sliced open--" he cut himself off with a laugh, "you barely have a scratch!"

"That isn't the fucking point, is it!? You still tried to hurt me!"

"I'm fucking sorry!" His arms flew up in the air and he let out a laugh, before groaning when he saw the look on my face.

"Say it like you mean it, Nikki."

He exhaled deeply and didn't even bother coming after me when I made my way to the door, unlocking it and striding calmly to the table to meet the guys once again.

I probably blew that way out of proportion, and Nikki was right to get as agitated as what he did for me bringing it up constantly, but I was fucked on cocaine too.

I quickly learned that when I got high on coke I acted out, overreacted, and had completely disregarded anyone else's thoughts or feelings that weren't my own.

Tommy leaned into my side when I lifted my head up and silently thank him for letting me dip my nail into his cocaine, discreetly taking a hit without anyone beside Mick noticing.

I groaned when Nikki plopped down at the table next to me, grumbling to himself and trying to button his shirt up a little more.