15. ✭ play the game

Warning: smut, mentions of drug abuse

Doc's fists started wrapping against the hotel room door, but Nikki ignored him and continued to rock me against him--my hands on his chest, mouth hung low as my moans started to get caught in the back of my throat.

"Sixx! Christine! Get the fuck out here, now!"

I tried to seem concerned as to why Nikki's tour manager was pounding against our door, but the pleasure I was feeling overpowered anything else.

"Fuck!" I shrieked out, hearing Doc sigh aggressively, kicking the door before footsteps began to walk away from our room.

"That's it, baby." Nikki's fingers sank into my tender skin, as I rode him, my eyes meeting his. He concentrated on my movements and thrust up into me harder than he already had been,

I leaned forwards, about to press my lips to his, before the door was being unlocked and Doc sauntered in with Tommy and Doug Thaler--the lesser-known, and most definitely nicer, of Mötley's two managers.

Neither one of us made an effort to stop, considering we were both coked out of our minds and didn't care about what was happening, and Tommy's laughter and Doc's incoherent rambling in the background only fueled Nikki to get rougher with me.

"You done!?" He yelled and Nikki shook his head before he started fucking me harder, and my eyes screwed shut.

It was only a matter of seconds before I felt myself cum, and squirmed on top of him when he gripped at my waist and slammed into me to get himself off.

"Fuck," he exasperated, taking one hand away from me and used it to sweep his bangs from his face.

I kept at it, looking down and noticing how his eyes started fluttering and he was struggling to keep them open.

And, like me, it didn't take him too long to finish off, and I found myself moaning out when I felt him filling me up, thanking whatever god exists for the fucking pill.

I got off, slumping down next to him, and felt his arms wrap tightly around my body when I pulled the sheet up over us, acting shy as if three men hadn't just watched us fuck like animals.

"Now I'm done." Nikki smirked, sitting up a bit, my hand still on his chest. "What can I help you with, Doc?"

"Both of you, in Vince's room. Now."

Nikki just rolled his eyes, kissing me when Doc and Thaler left the room.

"Dude--" Tommy cut himself off, laughing, "that was hot. Vince is gonna be so fuckin' jealous when he finds out I just saw Chris ass naked."