"Ten minutes ago, I didn't know that poor fucking Britney thought you were in an exclusive relationship!" I scoffed to myself, picking up my clothes and storming to the bathroom.

"We aren't in an exclusive relationship!"

"Yes, but does she know that Nikki!?" He just sighed out, putting a hand on his temple. "Exactly. You've either got to stop fucking her or stop fucking me. I'm not being the other woman."

By my logic, Nikki fucking me and Britney wasn't that bad, given that we both knew that we weren't the only girls. But as it was, finding out that she didn't know about me, made something inside of me wanted to get out as fast as I could for fear of hurting that poor girl.

He'd swear blind that they were never a couple, but the way she was around him and the way he felt as though he had to act, made me so very aware that he had told her that she was his girlfriend, and told me that she was just his fuck-toy.

And I fucking hated him for it.

I pinned my hair up, staring at myself in the bathroom of the Rainbow, while Beth's pink polished fingers clung to her nostrils, squeezing them as she groaned out in ecstasy.

"Chris, what's the matter?" She passed me a dollar bill, frowning. "You didn't seem to have a good time tonight."

"I'm fine." I bent over the sink, pressing the rolled-up bill in my fingers to the counter, and began to snort the nose candy in front of me. "Just not really in the mood to be out, that's all."

"This wouldn't have anything to do with a certain B word, would it?"

"No." My eyes screwed shut as I harshly rubbed my nose, before looking at myself in the mirror and making sure there wasn't an ounce of powder left on my face.

"Then what is it? Because it's playing on your mind, whatever it is."

"Okay fine." I grunted, putting my purse down. "Hypothetically speaking, if you were fucking a guy who was fucking you and another girl, that thought he was her boyfriend, despite you knowing that they weren't exclusive, how would you feel?"

"That doesn't make any fucking sense," she cackled, causing me to scrunch up my face. "But I think I know what you mean. And, honestly, I'd just say keep at it because if he says they're not exclusive, then maybe he has intentions of blowing her off for you and him to become exclusive."

"Really?"

"We're talking about Nikki 'I can't stop staring at Chris' ass and titties whenever she's in the room' Sixx, right?"

"Yes," I rolled my eyes, pulling a cigarette from the carton, offering one out to her. "You think he'll end things with her for me?"

Beth nodded, placing the stick between her lips before mumbling, "definitely. He wants you girl, he just has a weird way of showing it."

"Is that why she isn't here tonight?"

"I think so." She nodded again, her hand on my shoulder. "Do not get all emotionally distant with him because then he'll go back to her."

And that is the reason why Beth was always my go-to for advice on matters of the heart--or sex.

I hated going to the Rainbow with the guys, especially because of the women underneath the tables who were paid to suck their dicks while they were getting hammered. It was gross, and it caused countless arguments between Beth and Vince.

SINNERS & SAINTS ⋆ nikki sixxOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara