Chris had never seemed to understand the whole concept of space, and not prying into other people's business. But, on the other hand, she was actually the only one that cared in that place.

"What happened?"

"Vince didn't show today."

She rolled her eyes as Mick took a seat on the couch, offering out a cigarette to her. But she declined.

"It's pissin' me off. That bitch Beth needs to stop bending over for him before we're set to record because we ain't getting shit done around here anymore."

"I don't get how he doesn't show. He lives at the same apartment as you," Tommy nodded his agreement, clearly irked but trying his hardest not to show it. "Have you said anything to him yet?"

"Nope. Sixx wants to wait until the album is out there. Might drop him—"

"Drop him? Like, completely from the band?"

Her eyes widened when he nodded.

"God, you guys. Just talk to him...you don't wanna end up being that band who puts out one album and then disappears after the lead singer gets fired. Plus, where could they have gotten to?"

Robbin looked up at her with a grin. "Beth's talking about moving them both into her parents' house. So they were probably there."

"Are you kidding me!?" He shook his head. "So, what? She's gonna move Vince away from his friends to live with her parents instead of finding an apartment to live in...just the two of them? Like what normal couples do?"

"Someone sounds like they have a little pent-up anger."

"I have got a little pent-up anger, thank you, Mick!"

She shot her glare at him.

"Why?"

"'Cus she's the one that made such a big deal about getting married and how it'll make her independent, but she's still taking handouts from her mommy and daddy! Oh good god, this girl will be the fucking death of me."

"Why'd you even care, Chris?" Nikki said, almost too softly, from the doorway.

"Don't you still use the money your parents gave you? Or do you have some drug dealing business that you earn your thousands from that none of us know about?"

She furrowed my brows as she stared back at him in disgust.

"I care because she makes herself out to be this super independent married woman, but she's going crawling back to her mother and father after, what? Three months of marriage—"

And if by a sick, torrid stroke of black magic, none other than the woman herself appeared behind Christine.

Her eyes brimmed with rage.

"Who are you to come in here and chastise me and my situation Christine!?"

She rolled her jaw.

"You're only here because you were fed up with your mother, right? Well, she's dead now, so why don't you go back home?—"