QUEEN OF EGYPT: RISE OF NEFERTIRI {BOOK ONE}

The Epilogue & The Sequel:

Her persistence was the story.

Her tenacity, perseverance and a fearless heart, that of faith and conviction, were the chapters.

The courageous Queen of Thebes reigned as a sole ruler, and was the greatest Queen of the 19th dynasty.

She rose from ashes, from dust to splendor, from rags to riches, from a lady to Egypt's favorite, from a lady to a princess and then from a throne princess to a Queen.

She rose up bringing back the glory of her ancestors, traversing her vast kingdom from darkness to the light.

She fought the darkness and ruled alongside famous great king Rameses II.

Her divine femininity was neither a weapon, nor was it a weakness.

However, it was but a simple truth.

Her legendary tale was carved into the Chronicles of the ancient history. It is the epic tale of thee one for whom the sun shines.

But, before I dismiss my younger foolhardy self, It would be unwise not to give you a proper acknowledgment.

'Welcome to Egypt'.

City of the living, Crown Jewel of Pharaoh's.

Valley of Queens.

Domicile of Noble Royal Blood.

Home of wealth, deeds and splendor. A silhouette of light and darkness.

Egypt, being the birth place of all mankind, owns the world but desires one thing any man, god or beast could ever acquire. A true Queen.

Egypt wants her, for she's unpredictable. Egypt needs her for she is greater than any treasure you could ever imagine.

Egypt deems her worthy to rule it's empire better than anyone, for she is embedded with unrivaled splendor, surpassing beauty and supreme intelligence.

This story revolves around a beautiful maiden who must ascend to power, despite the restrictions of the era's class system.

I know you may be wondering, if this kind of woman I just described existed, it may seem like a fairy tale or a dream but don't get it twisted, because she did exist eons ago.

Spun on the loom of the gods a prediction was made, there was a prophecy that a young woman will navigate her way through love and battles to become the next sole heiress of Egypt.

Beautiful as the first dawn, she's a fierce warrior by birth, one who brandishes the sword as fast as lighting. One who is born to do the impossible, She is not a tale but a myth.

The sound of her name is a legend, though it holds aught of value but evokes shades of fear.

She is regal, ambitious, charismatic, observant, contemplative and revered. An Egyptian descendant with Persian blood flowing through her veins.

Despite being destined to rule an empire, she must also defeat The Mummy's Curse and other obstacles that will rise again to bring doom upon mankind.

She must depicts her dreams and goals to exercise her political influence in the imperial court.

Nevertheless, she must survive the harem's rivalry tension in gaining Pharaoh's favor and also strive to become the beloved wife of the next king of Egypt.

This maiden is no mere mortal, but the one for whom the sun shines. Her name is Nefertiri, destined to do the inevitable.

But then again, the question still remains unraveled, gathered. Will she ever succeed?.

Head over to my profile to read Book Two.

=========================================

Dear Wattpadians,

Thank you for reading this book, I hope you enjoyed it?, Since many people don't like epic stories. 😂.

This book is just a preamble to prepare your mind, destiny still awaits Nefertiri in the next book. But, before we proceed to the book series remember, that there are so many stories to be told in the nineteenth century.

The storyline of Egypt is a fascinating story world which holds deep secrets that has to be unveiled.

Whispered conspiracies that could thrill and terrify. I know as I processed further in time, series of interesting stories will emerge magically.

However, I am so happy, that I created this story, and i can vouch for the fact that this story contains pages The Mummy, a tale that will not let go of you easily.

To continue the story, you will likely need to read the second part of the series, "The Sequel" which entities, Queen of Egypt : Book One,The Rise Of Nefertiri, which you can find by going to my profile, or searching for it.

Here is the link:

https://my.w.tt/3EV7eFqkB3

To receive more update and notifications, please click the follow bottom in my profile.

Don't forget, your vote is equal to my payment for writing, your comment pushes me to work harder, and your shares make me elated.❤️

Je t'aime 💕

Lewa Kulture