i. Midnight Rose

The night veils the entire town of South Park, street lights flickering through out the town, from a distance above, a lone silhouette watches the city in awe. She lived here throughout her life, but never really saw what the town was like during nighttime. "Hey, have you stopped gazing at the city? We still have ton of shit to do you know." Her younger sister, named Lyn (L/n) said. "Can't I just gaze for a little while Hope?" Hope sighed, "Fine. But just this once, the following nights we have to go straight to do missions." She hummed in response and watched the night sky. Hope was just scanning the area from their home using her persona until she noticed a presence not far from her sister's location. "Shit! Sis! Rose! Get the fuck outta there! Someone's following you!" Rose looked around, wondering who was following her, "Don't just stand there, get the fuck outta there!" Hope said calmly, Rose nodded and make a run for it.

"What kind of bitch chases after someone at night?!" Rose screamed, still running so the mysterious person wouldn't catch her. "Probably the person chasing you right now?!"

"GO FUCKING RIGHT YOU DUMB CUNT!" Hope screamed into the intercom as Rose stops to turn right but, the building she was supposed to go upon is very far from where she is. "You gotta be shitting me." Rose groaned as Hope scoffed, "Not my problem since I ain't the one doing the mission right away. Anyways you gotta fucking jump or that masked asshole is gonna catch you." Rose just didn't say a word and jumped, while in mid air, she used her grappling hook to get to the building flawlessly. "You're such a showoff." Hope says as Rose landed unharmed, and make a dash.

"Professor Timothy, I wasn't able to catch The Masked Thief." Mysterion says in his menacing voice, "It's alright Mysterion, we still have a chance of getting them before Coon and Friends do." Mysterion hummed in response, went away looking at different parts of the town.

Rose got home safe and sound yet reeked of exhaustion. She lied herself on her couch as Hope makes a last scan and calls off her Persona. "So, sis, ready to scatter the calling cards all around town?" Lyn said with enthusiasm, obviously excited for their plan tomorrow night. Rose takes off her suit and her weapons, wearing her pajamas, she looks at her phone to see if any of her friends are awake. It seemed that all of her friends are awake, not wanting to disturb them, (Y/n) just messaged Call Girl that their plan tomorrow is on the go. (Y/n) turns off her phone as she finished texting Call Girl, and fell asleep.

Meanwhile in the Coon and Friends hideout, Coon was ordering everyone, including Buttlord/New kid to find the so called Phantom Rose before Freedom Pals do. "Why do we need to capture the Phantom Rose? They're probably minding their own business." Human Kite asked, fiddling with his kite's tassel.Coon sighed and rubbed his eyes with his thumb and index, "That's why we need to find her before those pesky, sons of bitches Freedom Pals do!" Mosquito raised a brow, "Her? The Phantom Rose is a girl bzzt?" Coon facepalmed, "Mosquito, it's pretty obvious that the Phantom Rose is a girl not only from the name itself but also by the pictures that were seen on the news!" Coon regained his composure and sat down. "Poopsiekins! It's time for bed!" Mrs. Cartman called out, with Coon or Eric rather groaning, "Okay mom, I'll be in bed in a few minutes. Anyways, we have to find her tomorrow night, it's our only chance." Coon finishes as he went upstairs, with everyone else going home.