Feeling short of breath I pulled away and rested my forehead against him. I felt light-headed. Like really. His kisses had the power to make me feel dizzy. Shame on you Tanvi!

He pecked my lips one last time before going disappearing inside the bathroom. I held onto the walls as I walked, I couldn't trust my legs. I slowly changed into another short yet comfortable dress packed by Sonia.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Today, we did a lot of things but the best experience was tandem cycling. Right now it's 3 in the afternoon and we're going tandem skydiving. To say I'm freaking out will be the understatement of the year.

We were given all the instructions and had even signed the document that stated we were doing this on our own risk. We were seated in the air-plane, waiting for our turn to come.

"Arjun, I think, I should go with him(refering to the expert), not that I am not trusting you but you see, I want to make it out alive so I hope you under-"

My ranting was cut short when I was pulled by Arjun with his arms around my waist.

"Babe, you would go with him over my dead body, if there's one thing you should know, it is that I am a very jealous man and don't worry we will make it out alive", while he was talk and because he was so close, I didn't even realize that with my back against his chest, the expert was actually tying our harness. I gasped as the realisation hit me and started punching him.

"And done! So do as I have informed you and I hope you make it out alive", our expert joked with us as he pushed us out of the plane and that was the cue to me screaming.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm going to die today! I didn't even say thank you to my family members. I want to confess my feelings to so many people. I wanted to live a happy life. Wanted to settle down and have kids and here I am about to die. Sorry God for doing wrong things like stealing my brother's chocolates even though he knew I was stealing them, I'm sorry for sleeping so long, I'm so sorry for all the wrong things I have done, I hope you can for-"

"Jeez woman! Shut up and open your eyes and enjoy the view, I swear you will love it", Arjun interrupted me.

"No no no no, I'll not do it and if I make it our alive, I'll kill you Arjun!", I screamed.

"Just trust me and open your eyes baby", he said to me softly. I ignored the fact that the word baby made my heart skip a beat and I slowly opened my eyes as Arjun held my hands outstretched with his.

Wow! The view was definitely mesmerising. There was water and some part had greenery and there were people. It was amazing.

"Wow!"

"See, I told you it's amazing", he said before he pulled out the drogue out of the pouch to deploy the parachute and guided us down to the land. We tumbled a little and he fell on me with the parachute covering us.

I immediately heard footsteps and the parachute was pulled away from us.

"I hope you both are alive!", Our trainer joked and I let out a small chuckle but was still breathing hard from the skydiving experience. Must say it was one of the most adventurous thing I've done till now. We were both pulled to our feet with the help of the trainer and he removed the harness letting me and him free. I tried to walk but due to the skydiving, my knees buckled underneath me and I came crashing down to the floor and started laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! So I'm back with another update. Hope you guys loved it. 😬😬

Also, do you guys have any suggestions for this story, if yes, please tell me and I'll see if I can include it.

So, we've been given holidays until 27th march. I'm happy but I'm scared for my AS levels now. I mean my math portion isn't complete. I hope you all stay safe.

Also, please keep voting and commenting. I love you guys so much for showing me so much love.

Q. Where do you live?
A. Maharashtra, India

Someone gift me a dog for my birthday that's due in like two weeks.

Love,
D❤️