Part5 : causing havic again

Branden's pov

Oh hell no they did not just do that to my mate. Of all damn people you'd expect them to target someone else. But no they had to target marabella, my freggin mate. Seriously why would they even bother trying to freggin piss her off.

"wtf did I do again and who's boyfriend did I steal again. Fuckin cunt ass ........" my mate screamed and more colorful words spilled from her mouth.

"oh fucken geez." I murmured." what do you mean by that branden wtf do you know who fucken pulled this shit with me?" she questioned me whilst glaring straight into my eyes.

Even if I'm the next alpha I was faqqing scared of my mate. She was the she devil in clothing. Don't get me wrong I love her , she's just really scary at the same time. Especially when she's angry.

" answer me damn it!" she yelled clearly frustrated at me. "ummm I may know who did it but I don't know if it's her." I said letting my head hang." well who's the bitch?" she retorted.

"it may be Jen" I said under breath but she still heard me." you mean Jen slut Jen the one who you banged and ditched?" she asked through gritted teeth."yeah I think so but I never had any other ties with her I swear." I said putting my hands up.

She walked closer to me and pulled my shirt making me instantly wrap my arms around her waist. She leaned next to my ear and said" good because your all mine and I don't like sharing...... Anything." as she traced my jaw with kisses and pecked my lips and walked away.

Wtf ....... She's so gna pay when I get her back later. I walked into school I went to my locker which was 3 doors down from bela'a own. As I opened my locker I smelt a faint scent of blood but not human blood or werewolf blood. It was cat blood.

I knew it was cat blood because Jaccobb my head pack warrior accidentally ran over one when we were heading to the lake.

I smelt it till I was Infront of her locker. The scent got stronger as I sniffed the slits on her lockers." sweetcheeks why you Infront of my locker?" she said.

" babe don't open that." but being her stubborn self she opened and we both dropped our jaws and stared at her locker. "wtf" was all that came out of her mouth.

..............................................................

So it was a short chappie hope it goes well. I'm having major writers block and it's killing me. So sorry.

Well tell me what you think.