Part 3: dont tease me little mate!

Marabella's POV

I woke up with a mind splitting headache. Not from the alcohol, but from all that partying. Ugh stupid alpha had told our parents to excuse us from school. My first day of being a damn senior. Thank you mr.alpha, thank you very much.( note my damn sarcasm)

I mean seriously he may be my mate and the alpha but hell, he will not ruin my rep as ms.badass. I mean who misses the first day of senior year for crying out loud. My one year that's supposed to be amazing. He seriously boils my blood.

"Hahaha sure and yet he's our mate so face it your damn whipped and you like it." my wolfed implied as she purred. I ignored her and got out of bed, getting ready for school. I wore my black torn skinnies paired with my elbow length tee that said 'take a good look b***h', with my pink converse. I left my hair the way it always is, in perfect curls as I paired it with a cute headband that Isabella got me for my 15th birthday.

I walked down stairs but stopped on the 4th step when I heard a voice that made my wolf purr with joy.

"Do you ever stop doing that?" I questioned scarlet (my wolf)." not when my damn mate is in the other room waiting for us to ponce on him."she replied. I was about to give a smart ass reply when I heard my brother speak up. "you do know Ari is really stubborn right? He said to Branden. "I know but she won't trust me like she trusts you. You are after all her twin and my friend. It would be so awkward if I mate her already," he said," and she makes it so difficult by making that damn bet, she's driving me insane with her damn body and this lips."

" Dude seriously your whipped and hell don't go there remember she's my damn twin for crying out loud." my brother said in a 'dude gross' manner.

I saw a blush creep on to his sexy face. His damn adorable face and those gorgeous lips. Ok slow down there wth am I thinking. "uh duh he's our mate, we are bound to think this thoughts dummy." scarlet said.

" seriously scarlet stop already and go with it please I want him to prove his love please just leave it to me." I begged her and for the first time she actually agreed with me.

And with that I stepped into the living room, skipping to my brother and kissing his cheek and saying "Goodmorning brother dearest." I heard a growl coming from Branden.

"Would you chill it geez jealous much?" I said to him. I skipped over to him and sat on his lap squirming a bit to tease him. As I put my arms around his neck i saw my brother get up and walk into the kitchen.

Branden's arms wrapped around my waist as he snuggled his nose into my neck. I moved my lips so they were right next to his ear. "Don't forget our little agreement my litte alphyyy." I whispered. I hovered my lips so they were above his and lightly pecked his lips.

I was about to move away but he grabbed my waist and said in a low sexy tone," baby oh I don't think that's a good idea because just a second ago you kissed me giving me permission to kiss you." before I could say anything he crushed his lips onto mine.

I couldn't move away, even if I could I didn't want to. Myers say there making out for a good 5 minutes before we heard a cough making me pull away. Branden groaned at whoever interrupted our little 'hockey game'.

"let's go we might miss school AGAIN." my brother said. We got up and headed towards the door I grabbed my keys and my bag and grabbed Branden's hand. When I opened the front door a gasped escaped my lips as I stared at my car." Branden WTF did you do?" I growled.

...............................................................

What do you think is going to happen. Aha I don't know either I'm in the process of writing it.

So you know what to do. Leave a comment and vote if you like it do far.

Buhbyee ;) <3