Part 2 : still not intrested

Hello my lovelys ....... Enjoy

..........................................................,,,,,,,,..,,.,,.,.,...,,.,.,.,.,.

As I ran I could still hear them shouting my name. I shifted and ran and ran until I saw my favorite spot. My lovely waterfall. I always loved being here I loved the smell of the water and nature mixed into one. I layed down and shifted. I was so glad our clothes stayed intact to out human side or I would have ran out of cute outfits already.

I just sat there, and looked of into the waterfall. I was in deep thought as I felt someone nudge my back. I quickly turned around and saw a majestic jet black wolf. I instantly knew it was him.

I was about to get up and run when I felt him tugging at my shirt. I grumbled something only werewolves would only here. I told him if there were any holes in my shirt I would bite him for it. He poured and looked down. Oh hell no he is not using my weakness against me.

It worked the conniving asshole made me feel sorry for him. Mate or not. "He's sooooo adorable" my wolf scarlet purred.

He shifted back and looked me straight in the eyes and asked "why did you run away?" I looked at him and felt myself turn wanting to run away but he grabbed my hand. And I gasped when tingles shot through my hand.

"

"D-did you f-feel it?" he asked. I nodded and he hugged me again. Seriously what is with this boy and hugs did he not know that I ignored him for the past 9 years for a reason. Its not my fault he started it.

"But you ended it doofus!" my wolf retorted. Sometime I hate when she hears my thoughts because there not so private anymore.

He cupped my face in his large hands as my hands lay on his waist while he rubbed my cheek. He whispered into my ear causing me to shiver " your so beautiful even when your sad even though it feels as if it were my fault."

He looked me straight in the eyes while whipping a tear away as it left my eyes. And he did the unexpected. The jackass kissed me. I mean oh I didn't really enjoy it. Oh he'll who am I kidding I enjoyed every damn second of it . We stayed like that for a good five minutes before I had pulled away to get more air into my damn lungs.

But as quickly as I enjoyed it, I remembered I didn't want a mate. Or just not right now. I mean c'mon I'm known as a rebel. If my mate was going to stop me from that then hell was I ever going to accept the fact I have a mate.

As I turned around a plan popped into my head. I'll let him feel the way a human would feel if she were in love with a boy and all he wanted to do was bang & ditch . I'll let him feel how it would feel to be free and not give a damn.

"You want me as a mate right?" I asked or more like stated.

"yes" he muttered as he grabbed my waist. Those damn tingles need to stop if I want to win. Hell they were heavenly but I had to stay focused.

"Okay let's play a game." I replied with smirk playing at my lips. "by the end of this week you would have to make me believe in love weather it's getting me to admit it or show it.big you win then I will fully accept you as a mate.band don't think because your all mighty alpha that it would change anything cause I could give a damn. And if I win you have to let me party all I want and you can't stop me from doing jack shit." I said with confidence dripping from every word I said.

He looked at me like I was crazy. Aha well darling think again. I'm the craziest bitch you will ever meet. He looked as if he were thinking about it. He pulled such an adorable face. "Scarlet would you stop it I'm trying to be serious and not show him that geez like I freggin wanna know your thoughts right now" I told ber.

"well you wouldnt have to if you weren't so damn stubborn" she retorted. And she rolled her eyes as I mind scowled her. Oh my lovely wolf you make me wanna barf.

"okay but just to let you know I might hurt or even kill any guy or girl who touches or hurts you."He stated " and I want to make a deal too I'll let you continue your party antics if you'll at least let me hold your hand whenever I want."

"fine but no kissing, marking or satisfying your wolf unless I say so." I said

"deal" he replied. As I was shaking his hand he pulled me in grabbing my waist and kissed me passionately for a second time. As we left each others lips he smiled and said "starting as of now."

...........

We walked back to the pack house hand in hand. The party started without me. Seriously I mean c'mon couldn't ya'll have waited a bit longer geez. I smiled and turned my head whispering, "sweetie let the games begin." I saw him shiver as his jaw was tensed and slowly dragged my lips to his jaw and laying a delicate kiss before running off.

Leaving him growling as I giggled.

"I wanna party an bullshit." I yelled as Rita Ora's song how we do (party) was playing. I felt someone grab my waist and I started grinding oh him feeling the tingles and I instantly knew t was him. Let's have some fun my wild stated. She was more of the partier than I was so I let her loose as she started pulling sexy moves on our mate.

I heard him try to stifle a moan as I giggled and left him to get a drink. Our parents knew it would take us forever just to get drunk seeing as how we were wolves. So I grabbed 6 shots and downed them feeling the slight buzz I got from it.

I went back to partying and knowing he was watching I grabbed Damien,Branden's soon to be beta as soon as both there fathered stepped down and I already knew that would be soon. I started dancing with him and whispered go with it. Seeing as Damien had no mate yet he agreed knowing my plan.

I heard a growl and I knew it was him. I turned and winked and blowing a kiss before turning around and continued dancing. I knew one thing would happen but it was just too fun to care. Oh how I'm such a tease. My mate has a lot to accomplish in a week. Hehe he won't survive the slightest bit.

...........................

So let me know what you think please.

Let's see what happens next. But it felt so expected so Ina try and mixed things up a bit. How ya'll like it.