Part4: chasing storms

So I hope ya'll like this chappie. I write during school and try to upload when I get home or when I have time. So ya bye lovelies...!!!

..............................

Branden's POV

"wtf branden what did you do to my car." Marbella yelled. Well how the hell was I supposed to know she would react that way. She wouldn't seriously expect that but her 'baby' isn't even scratched.

"Mmm.... Maybe sometime soon we can have our own baby." my wolf jasper said."Seriously we still have to make her believe in love dumbass, so stop your stupid thoughts." I retorted back to him.

"branden answer me NOW!!!" she yelled as she turned to me with red cheeks. And let me tell you how faqqin adorable she looks. I mean seriously it's so hard not to pounce on her and claim her already.

" well I wanted to surprise you that's all." I said in a shy tone. "Well I'm surprised that's for sure you faqqin put 3 dozen roses on my damn car." she said while a smile pulled on her face.

"well wait till you see inside." and with that she instantly ran to her car and yanked open her car door. As soon as she saw 'it' she squealed and pulled it out but not before reaching over and giving me a good sight of her bum.

She pulled out 2 boxes of her favorite fererro rochere chocolates. And how do I know this well a little birdy told me aka her twin. She ran to me with the boxes in her hand and jumped on me whilst wrapping her legs around my waist.

"You like?" I asked as I rubbed circles on her thigh with my thumb. "Are you kidding I love it." she said. She lowered her head to the side of my cheek and whispered" hmm maybe you might be really changing my mind." I shivered as she spoke.

She moved her lips to mine brushing it lightly before crashing them full on. We stated like that instantly enjoying each other. For crying out loud people need to stop interrupting us as we heard a cough.

" for crying out freggin loud let's go you can finish playing tonsil hockey later." her brother yelled as he got into his car. I was heading to mine when I felt someone tugg my wrist and felt fireworks shoot through my arm.

"Ride with me today babe okay?" she said. And he'll was I ever going to say no? Aha not in this life time or any that's for sure. As I got into her car we drove off with her speeding and her twin playing need for speed. I swear they are insane drivers.

As we got into school and she parked we both got down not expecting to see what we saw. OH HELL NO!!!!!!

.............................................................

So what do you thinks going to happen vote comment and ya buhbye lovelies