제 03 장. Three Powerful Companies

Sunny's POV (Your POV)

"Fly High, X1; is a story of a group of boys that consists of 11 members, formed by a survival show called Produce X 101. From the survival show itself came the name X1. A story of 11 trainees who dreamed to become idols, to fight for their dreams, a story about 11 boys who loved their members unconditionally and equally, not as a love story that we've always seen in movies or read on novels, but a love story between brothers to brothers. A story that can make everyone melt their hearts to know that becoming a trainee and achieving your dream to become an idol is not as easy as breaking a toothpick."

Hence, you showed each drawings of the characters you made on the slideshow. "Let me introduce to you, the members of X1."

"Han Seung-Woo, the leader of the group. He has that wild and cold aura on the outside, but he will always have that soft, nice, and caring side of him on the inside. He is quiet shy in front of the camera but the members can count on him when they needed someone to lean on. Han Seung-Woo, is the acting father of the group and he will do everything for the sake of his brothers which are the members." You click to proceed to the next character.

"Cho Seung-Yeon, the all-rounder, the mood-maker of the group, the noisy one perhaps. Although he has that bad boy aura from the outside, but he is such a sweetheart all the time. He is just being true to himself and never acts as someone new. Even though he is kind of annoying sometimes, but he is just doing it to make everyone happy, especially to the members of the group for he doesn't wants to see them unhappy."

"Kim Woo-Seok, will be known as the 'only girl' of the group, for he has that extraordinary visual that can be compared to a beauty of a woman. He is in charge of being the mother of the group and will proclaim himself as the main visual, he is ignorant sometimes but in a joke kind of a way. We all should never underestimate this guy because if we try to hurt his members or even loss a single strand of their hair, he will definitely skin us alive."

"Kim Yo-Han, the chosen center of the group and was born to be the center of the whole series in Produce X 101, I created him to be a good taekwondo athlete but had to give it up for the sake of his main dream, which is to become an idol. I made his life a little complicated since he's the center here. Has an incredible and undeniable visual, he can also be a crackhead at times. This guy will be known as the 'bunny' because I made his teeth looks exactly like a bunny."

"Lee Han-Gyul, the manly one in the group but also a crackhead along with Cho Seung-Yeon and Kim Yo-Han, actually all of them are crackheads but these are the main trios. Indeed Lee Han-Gyul has that manly visual and also a boyfriend material that every girls dreamed of. He was also a taekwondo athlete when he was a kid."

"Kang Min-Hee, will be known as the 만찢남 (manjjit-nam) or an anime boy because of his ethereal beauty, a beauty that can only be seen on webtoon and manga. But behind those beauty, his secrets will be revealed; I made him as a boy who never washes himself for 4 days during Produce X 101, surely it will be a great trend for him."

"Lee Eun-Sang, will be famous because of his very cute and sweet smile. He will be known as the 'Priki Boy', we will further discuss about this soon since this will happen during Produce X 101. He has that soft, sweet, and angelic voice that will make our hearts melt. He is a hard-working trainee-idol indeed and he will take any opportunities available as many as possible."

"Son Dong-Pyo, the cutie pie of the group and will be known as Pyororo, that name came from the famous penguin cartoon character Pororo, indeed since he has that duck lips of his' that will suit him enough as a penguin. He is not the youngest of the group but his height, beauty, and attitude will definitely convince everyone that he's the youngest. He loves to do cute things such as aegyo, but he wants to achieve his goal to become manly. He will be known as the 'son' of the other character Han Seung-Woo, they will have a huge chemistry that will happen during Produce X 101."