제 02 장. The Characters

Start from the beginning

"Wait wait wait, do it again!" Sunny requested as I dart her with a bored look. "Sunny-ah, don't start with me. I'm too hungry, let's just eat." She shakes her head stubbornly.

"No no! I'm serious. Please do it again, please." I pause. Is she really serious? Gosh.

I sigh and do the action once again as what I've did earlier. "W-wow, that was a very unique move. Because of what you did, you've contributed me an idea for the story." I stop from chewing when she mischievously smiles at me. "Sorry about that, I'm just too hungry." Seung-Min frowns and you find it really ugly. You are used to see Seung-Min having an aura of a cold boss and seeing him frowning now doesn't suits him.

But seeing him hungry, again, helps you gain another idea.

...

Sunny's POV (Your POV)

After we ate lunch, we are back to walking at the streets to burn the foods that we ate. "You ate a lot earlier." I started while taking pictures randomly. "I told you I was hungry."

"Seung Min-ah, can we go inside the pet shop?" I aim for the door, not patient enough to hear his approval. "Pet—what?"

Hence, I enter the pet shop that made him trail me from behind. I look all around to find some cute pets, "So cute~" Immediately, a group of random animals caught my attention.

It's a brown poodle with curly hair and white haired poodle. Without further more ado, I took a picture of the two cute puppies and proceeded to the next animals. I found a cute little shiba inu dog with cute monolid eyes. I also took a quick picture of it before proceeding to the next one, a cat and a hamster. I immediately took a picture of them, 2 subjects in 1 frame. Perfect.

"Now where do you want to go next?" Seung-Min ask as soon as we exit the pet shop, "I want to go for a little shopping at Myeongdong."

"Let's take the bus then." I nod my head as the two of us waited for a bus on a shed.

While waiting, I can't avoid but to look up and found a billboard of idols, the most anticipated boy group, EXO. I grab my camera and took a picture of the billboard, at the exact timing, the bus finally arrive as Seung-Min and I hop in for our next destination is Myeongdong. It's not that far from our spot, we're just too tired to walk for now.

Not long after, we've finally arrived at Myeongdong and this place really never failed me, so many crowd as usual. We entered to a shop where they sell cute stuffs. "This is cute." I look at where Seung-Min is to find that he's holding a bunny keychain. But what caught my eyes the most are the penguin and fox slushies. I grab the both of them and showed it to Seung-Min, "They're cute. Should I buy these two?"

"No worries, we still have enough budget from Director Choi's sponsor." I laugh as the both of us went to the counter to pay.

After that, we just kept on roaming by the streets of Myeongdong, eating different kinds of street foods and just before I forgot, these cute stuffs that we bought made me gain another idea for the story.

"Seung Min-ah."

"Yeah?"

"I'll call this tour as officially close. Our tour ends here." His face paints with uncertainty, "Are you sure? Don't you want to go somewhere else to find more inspirations?" I shake my head confidently, "I'm all right now. In fact, I can't wait to go home and do my work, to immediately elaborate the things that I've learned today. It'll surely form into story, better, the characters of the story." He smiles and pats my head like a dog.

"If that's what you say so, then I'll take you to your home now."

15 minutes ride from Myeongdong to my apartment, I put in my password in a rush in order for me to enter my apartment. "Well, it's good to be with you all day. Thank you for accompanying me today, Seung Min-ah." I turn to look back and smile sincerely.