chapter 4

~Called not summoned~

○annabeth○

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do your love her

You say you don't

But i see it in your eyes

I won't tell, but if you don't

She will never know

Dont let her go

_______________________________________________________________

The captain had summoned me i walk into the captains study he sits there"you summoned me?"i ask a afraid i hot into trouble."not summoned i called you here."he says correcting me"i would like to know more about the gypsy girl."he says looking at the fire"what?.......oh you mean p-..rose she is a tough one i am her friend but we are not close."i say i lie about her name afraid if i told him he would recognize her name and kill her and i also lie about not being close in fact we are best Friends. He nodded"you may go now."i scurry out of the room and find piper"oh piper your going to hate me i told the captin your name was rose!" I exclaimed but she only nodded, when she nodds she is OK with it "i will clean the deck tonight you get some sleep and pass that on to katie."she says calmly i go down to katie she trys to argue with me but i win the argument as always for the rest of the day i tryed to avoid the captin i do not want to talk to him to me i think he is kinda a brat but for pipers and katies plus my safty so i stay kind and control my anger then i go to the laundrey room a start washing intel dinner.