Meeting the top students

Warnings: yandare Patton, unsympathetic Patton, curses, brotherly love and Remus

Once the group finally makes it to the school they were met by and very neat and properly organized male, he stood up tall making it very apparent he was in fact an alpha.
Patton ran up to the male and hugged him tightly which did not faze the much taller student. "Greetings Patton are these the new students we are sharing with?" Earning a nod from the overly excited omega "okay than, my name is Logan Berry, I'm a alpha and the top student in this school, any question? If not please inform me of your name and rank plus why you are here.." the alpha had a stern tone and blank expression as her turned to De "my name is Daniel Viper.. I go by Deceit, I'm an alpha and the leader of the Dark Void." He stepped aside as Remus got off of his brother who he tackled to the ground
"Heya! I'm Remus Prince, Ro's twin!" He flashed a grin the made Logan blush "I'm a beta and part of the Dark Void!" He got back behind De, and that made the teacher-like alpha jealous to which the imaginative older brother whispered to him "crushing on my bro there teach?" Logan pushes away a laughing Roman and stated in a flustered manner "T-That's absurd and you have no grounds to suspect such behavior!" The alpha cleared his throat and turns back to the new students "my apologies, who is next?"
Remy moved forward while his anxious friend cringed to his back "sup ladies I'm Remy Latte! I'm a omega who don't take shit from alphas so don't even try honey! I love Starbucks and I'm here due to being a runaway and newest member of the Dark Void." Remy whispers to Virgil who moved to stand next to him "m-my name is Vigil Winter and I'm a Beta who is also a runaway and part of the Dark void.."
Virgil walked up to Logan and took off the tie he had tied around his wrist "L-Lo do you remember me..?" The omega asked fighting back tears as the alpha looked at the tie and took in the omegas scent "Storm cloud...?" The alpha spoke softly "your my little brother that ran away... " Logan picked up Virgil in and hug and spun him around happily which got giggles out of the "Beta"
Deceit and Roman both blushed and growled at each other's knowing the other thought he was adorable "I told you to back off!" De snarled at the twin as his brother stepped in between them "Hey calm down! As much as I'd love to se me brother get to beat the fuck up I'd rather not have De be thrown in jail thank you~" while that was happening Logan has put down Virgil who was back to hugging Remy and the strict Alpha blushed and smiled at how cute and childish the Beta acted while still being so R-rated at the same time.
Patton has noticed how fond Logan is of Remus and started to get a bit.. territorial~
"Hey Remus can we talk for a second?" Patton asked in his most innocent voice to which got a growling alpha and 2 omegas in front of Remus "woah guys calm down why so harsh??" Roman asked while standing in front of Patton to protect him "no one is that innocent.. that was a forced voice that is dripping with venom." Virgil sneered while glaring daggers at the other omega who rolled his eyes than acted like they just physical beaten him for hours "L-Lo!" The fake omega cries out as he hugged the alpha "T-They're scaring me make it stop!" Patton smirked thinking he'd defend him like Roman but was pushed away by the alpha who walked over to Remus and whispered so only the Dark Void could hear and after they all stepped away from the Beta who walked over to the omega "What did you want to talk about?" Remus asked as Patton got up "privately." The omega said "not happening I know a yandare when I see one" The beta twisted the fatherly teens ran behind his back as he was searched for any weapons by Virgil and Remy (they found a dagger, gun and pocket knife)
"Who's your senpai?" Virgil asked "R-Roman?" Patton said trying not to gag "Lie." Daniel stated, Virgil punched Patton "who is it?" Virgil asked again "Roman!" Patton yelled and Virgil looked to De "Lie." The alpha said again "for fucks sake! Who is it?" Virgil kicked him in the stomach "LOGAN!! I-It's fucking Logan okay?? Please stop hurting me" Patton screamed out in pain "Truth." Daniel sighed "stubborn little shit. Let him go" Daniel said as he walked off, Remus dropped him and walked beside Logan who smiled and held his hand. Virgil and Remy both kicked Patton one last time before running off to De and Re.
As for Roman he kneeled down next to Patton and pulled him up by his hair "you've fail me. Now we can never get Logan this is all your fault. But don't worry I have a new senpai and now my brother will be happy with Logan so..

back off!!"

Thank you so much for all the love and support you give to this book! I really appreciate it and hope this twist makes you happy, if you have any suggestions for future chapters please comment like if I should add their dark side such as Insanity, paranoia, pride, control, immortality or doubts. (938 words)