Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"Cole."

"Cole."

"Cole."

"Cole."

"Co-"

"Would you shut the fuck up!"

"Not until you get up."

"Al, I literally can't get up because you're sitting on me!" He yelled in the pillow since his face was planted on it, and I made a knowing face and slowly got up from him. The position was not the kind that my mom would've wanted to see me in, but it woke up Cole, so that's a plus.

"Sorry," I mumbled and put my hands behind, rolling back and forth on the heels of my feet

"Now, can you tell me," Cole said as he got up from the bed and stretched. I bit my lip and averted my eyes since he was shirtless and cute as hell with a severe bedhead. "What the actual fuck are you doing in my house, in my room at 6 AM in the fucking morning?"

"Uh-m, well," I stammered, running my hand through my hair and realizing once again that I forgot to shower for two days. I'm rocking the third day hair. "You see, I'm, uh, here for breakfast, yeah. Breakfast."

"In six AM?" He raised his eyebrows. Cole was trying to accept the situation by blinking profusely at me.

"Yeah." I answered confidentally. In six AM. On a Saturday.

"Why, you ran out of people's misery with milk so you came to my house?" Cole crossed his arms and cocked his head. I was baffled by his question but went with the flow anyways.

"Yeah, since I know you make it the best, misery baker,"

"Oh why don't you just go fu-"

"Alana!"

Cole's mom cut him off and ran into the room, hugging me. Ary was a great mother, and an awesome person. Part of the reason I wanted to come here. She was also a morning person, so I knew she wouldn't mind me coming here so early.

"Are you here for breakfast? Cole, get dressed you nincompoop, why are you still in your pijamas?" Ary said horrified. One really small bad thing about Ary is that she expects everyone to be a morning person, no matter how much you loath having to get up from bed.

"Oh I don't know mother, maybe because it's six AM and I have five more hours to sleep," Cole answered sarcastically, grabbing a t-shirt from the chair and putting it on.

"Nonsense, Cole, you have to be up at six AM sharp every day so you can grab the beginner's luck!"

"What? Mom, that doesn't even make sense-"

"So Alana," Ary turned to be again with a smile on her heart shaped face. "What will it be? Bacon and eggs? Pancakes? Maybe cereal?"

"Bacon and eggs, please mom." Cole begged and his mother just waved him off. "You want some pancakes Alana?"

"I'm craving some bacon and eggs, if you don't mind," I decided to get on Cole's good side again, so let's start with bacon.

"Bacon and eggs it is then," She smiled and hopped out of the room. I smiled widely and turned to Cole. He was looking at me with this weirded out expression that I've seen many times before.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked me, looking weirdly and angrily at me. I whipped my hair back and sat down on his bed, crossing my legs. "Just came by to say hello." I said while inspecting my nails, trying to subtly watch his reaction.

"Just to say hello?" He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. His byceps flexed and I knew I needed to keep my eyes on his before my hormons attacted me at full speed. "Yeah. Just to say hello," I got up and went to the wall of photos, looking at the one with our gang. I lingered my eyes a second or two on it, and then whipped back towards him. "And maybe for some food."