Ꭺᥙthꪮɾ'᥉ Ɲꪮtꫀ

EDIT : Over a year later, this is not my proudest work by any means, but I'm leaving it up because people seem to like it for some reason. That being said, I invite you guys to check out some of my other works! It would be greatly appreciated.
  — November 24, 2021

Hello, readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to click on Make It Count. This chapter is simply to preface my story and clarify a few questions that may arise as you read. Feel free to skip ahead to Chapter 1 if you don't really care.

• • •

1.
I'm putting this first and foremost because it's important: this is not a Beetlebabes story. Because Lydia is no longer legally a minor, Beetlejuice does some mild flirting at times since he's a horny bastard, but this is not Beetlebabes and the story is not heading in that direction, so shippers, don't come for me when nothing happens. Beej isn't actually shipped with anyone in this, as I feel it's most loyal to what would happen in the source material, and Wattpad is lacking in stories in which he's free of romantic relationships.

2.
Make It Count is post-canon, set four years after Beetlejuice: the Musical when Lydia is preparing to set off for college.

3.
If you want to follow me on other social medias, my Instagram handle is @freelance.bioexorcist, my YouTube channel is Freelance Bioexorcist, and my Beetlejuice Amino username is @x FREELANCE BIOEXORCIST x. All are Beetlejuice fan accounts because I have a problem, so follow me for Beetlejuice: the Musical content!

4.
If you would be so kind as to vote on my chapters if you enjoyed, you have no idea how much that would mean to me. By voting, you alert me of your existence, first of all, and second of all, you help others find my story! It means so much, and I'd really appreciate it.

• • •

That's all for now. Thank you for choosing to read Make It Count! Don't forget to vote. I hope you enjoy!