I looked behind him to see my other kidnappers. The one nearer to me was standing and leaning on the deep-blue-colored wall. He had a curly chestnut brown hair. His built was huge. He looked like a human rock. Especially now that his muscles looked large with his arms crossed over his chest. He looked so tough, it honestly scares me.

The other one is sitting cross-legged on the wooden floor. This one is the opposite of the one leaning. He looks younger, not only because he’s just there eating a chuck load of fries, but also because his wide eyes are smiling with mischief. And if those eyes didn’t look mischievous enough, his light blonde hair that sticks out on all directions will be the finishing touch.

“Done ogling at us?” The one sitting manages to say despite of the fact that he's still chewing some fries.

I scoffed. He’s definitely what I expected: the typical cocky guy.

“Maybe if you were a mirror, I’d ogle at you.” I retort.

His eyes gleamed. “Finally, someone fun.” He grins, “I’m Tyler by the way. Remember the guy you kicked in the balls? ”

Oops.

“The giant wuss over there” He points at the human rock, “is Kevin.” Kevin looked appalled.

“And of course, the one in front of you” Tyler says. I look at the person he’s referring. And I couldn’t identify whether the guy was mad or sad as he stared at me. “That’s E-”

 “Enough.” The guy in front of me finishes and stops Tyler completely.

So much authority and bitterness in that tone.

I’m calling him Espresso.

Espresso stands up – this guy is seriously tall, he then looks at me straight in the eyes, and I try not to squirm under his scrutinizing gaze. Why is he just staring at me like he’s freaking reading me? Now I just feel stupid lying down doing nothing as three guys watch me without a sound. This is far too awkward for me. I could practically hear crickets right now.

But Espresso sighs, breaking the silence.

“Do what you have to do.” Espresso tells the two guys behind him, and turns around.

I involuntarily shiver. Is this the part where they’re finally going to butcher me or something? No, I can’t let that happen. I love all parts of my body!

I stand up almost immediately, held my chin up high, and “Hey Espresso!”

Espresso stops walking, and for the longest second, he turns around ever so slowly.

“What” he scowls at me, “What did you just call me?” Espresso growls.

I try not to gulp the lump in my throat. This guy really knows how to intimidate people because honestly, never in my life have I been this frightened by just mere words, but I smoothed my features expertly. “Espresso” I repeated calmly, “I called you Espresso.”

“Don’t call me that.” He growls, and starts to turn around again, but I’m quite stubborn.

“You can’t order me to do things I don’t want to do!” I yelled. “So I’m going to call you Espresso whenever the hell I want because I want to.”

After that little tantrum I threw, I could see the impressed looks from the two guys behind, and that’s enough boost for me to continue being a stubborn brat. If being a stubborn brat would slow down my possible near death, than I would be the most stubborn brat as I can be, and I’d do it with pleasure.

Espresso menacingly walks back to me, and when he’s only an inch apart from me, he grips my arm so tightly that I almost let out a whimper. Then he bends down so I could see him at eye level.