"I'm not leaving you forever, Spencer." She snickered at the man, noticing how tight his grip was and the duration of their moment.

"Whatever." He said. "It takes 20 seconds for a hug to fully replenish your mind and have a benefiting physical effect on your body, did you know that?"

"No." Ivory said quietly, smiling.

"We still have 11 seconds."

/

Spencer woke up that morning the happiest he had been in a long whole. The man basically jumped out of bed, not even complaining to himself when he was reminded that he had to go to work.

He wondered what Ivory was doing. In fact, he wondered what she did in her free time. He wondered if he'd be able to take her out; he wondered if she'd like to even go on a date with him. There were so many questions, so many what if's.

The man was completely head over heels, thinking about her the whole morning. It was becoming a problem, to say the very least.

"Reid. Reid."

Spencer's head snapped up, meeting his unit chief's stern eyes. "What? Sorry."

"Are you okay, kid? You've been a little doo-zey all morning." Morgan observed, looking at him with a strange expression.

"Sorry. I didn't get much sleep last night." The man lied, clearing his throat a couple of times awkwardly and with shame.

After Hotch assigned the BAU a crapload of paperwork, and they split up and made their way back to their desks. Spencer let out a small sigh, popping his neck as he scurried to work.

"Spence, you okay?" JJ asked him, looking up from her desk.

"Mhm. Yeah, I'm fine." He said lazily, slumping over on his chair.

"You've been spacing out all morning. What's on your mind?" She asked, her eyes full of worry.

"I'm okay." Spencer said, rubbing his face. JJ's she's travelled behind his shoulder, furrowing her eyebrows. The man craned his neck, squinting to see what had gotten JJ's attention.

His heart stopped dead in his chest, a huge smile making it's way to his face.

Ivory narrowed her eyes at the man, not sure if she was seeing correctly. Once she was sure it was him, her ears perked up and she walked to his desk, holding up a plastic bag. She saw his eyes completely light up, the reassurance making her fly with joy.

"Ivory!" He exclaimed happily, standing up from his seat as she reached him, immediately being smothered by a large hug from the man. Spencer blurted several incoherent phrases out of excitement, and Ivory furrowed her eyebrows, trying to understand him.

"Spencer—air, please—" She croaked out, her face flushing as Spencer immediately let go, sheepishly shoving his hands in his pockets as he looked at her happily.

Ivory grinned at him, her confidence increasing to see him so happy to see her. She's been worried that she would be a bad idea and that Spencer would end up kicking her out or something.

She lifted up a bag of Indian food she had ordered for the man. "Lunch."

"You got me lunch?!" The man asked, totally excited as he grabbed the bag from her, looking inside.