Together

Preeta opened the door of flat Karan bought for them.

Preeta: Aaram se..

Karan(smilingly):Thik hu yrr babydoll main ab..

She was about to go inside when Karan pulled her back.

Preeta(confused): Kya hua..

Sameer:Bhabhi grahpravesh toh kro pehle..

Shrishti did their aarti. Preeta smiled looking at Karan and Shrishmeer. She entered performing all rituals. Her footprints inside their home were part of a memory they will cherish forever.

Preeta(concerned): Jao rest krlo..Discharge mila h..Thik nhi hue ho..

Karan: Jaisa meri biwi kahe..

Sameer: Chlo shrishti main tumhe drop krdeta hu..

Preeta:Tum dono yahi ruk jao..

Karan(in her ears): Kabab mein haddi banege yaha...Woh hmare..Hum unke..Jaane do na..Pyaar krte h ek dusre se..Thoda ghumne phirne do..

Preeta glared him.

Preeta(murmuring): Tumhari dal yaha nhi galne wali..Chup chap jaake rest kro..Romance ki gaadi ko break lagao aur tum dono..

She saw that Shrishmeer were not there.

Preeta(shocked): Yeh kya h..

Karan(winking): Dumbo samajhdar h woh dono..Tumhari tarah nhi..

Preeta(angry): Oh really..

Karan smilingly nodded. Preeta hit his head.

Karan(in pain): Ah..

Preeta(concerned): Kya hua..Lagi.. Bandage k upar lag gya haath kya..Kyu krte ho tum mujhe irritate..Jyada dard ho rha h..

Karan(pulling her closer):Kahin nhi lagi..Par acha lagta h jab tum fikr krti ho..

Preeta: Main nhi toh kon kruga..After all I am..

Preeran(in unison): The Preeta Karan Luthra..

He joined her forehead with his. She smiled. Karan went to room. Preeta came to room to look after him and saw the frame that was empty before.

 Preeta came to room to look after him and saw the frame that was empty before

She sat besides him and smiled.

Preeta: Thank you..

Karan smiled and kissed her forehead. She gave him his medicine and was about to leave when he held her hand and pulled her back.

Karan: I love you..

Preeta: I love you more..

Preeta smiled. He slowly started leaning towards her. She closed her eyes and within some moments his lips were on hers. Both shared a deep and passionate kiss.