"What is your name?"

The squeaking sound of the door to the elegant carriage opening brought her out of thought as she tuned to see a boy.

He looked around 10 with big pretty brown eyes and black hair. He was was skinny and tall, but not unhealthy skinny more of a natural skinny.

Snow watched the boy, she was cruises to know why someone would send a child out to her woods. they had to be mad. Snow thought.

The boy, Derrick was sent by his father to Ireana the town where next to queen Lina's. he was to go alone and meet his grandmother when he got there. he was not sure of this though. His driver one of the most trusted in his family was dead. Derrick watched the girl that stood in front of him. he thought she was pretty, that was until her sword was amend towards his heart.

The boys heart lunged as he watched Snow, he was scared that he might die.

"What is your name?" Snow asked

"Derrick miss" his voice cracking from unleashed tears.

"How old are you?"

"8, Miss" Derrick replied

"Why are you here?" Snow asked, all she wanted to do was going home and sleep.

"My father sent me, to visit my grandmother in the other town. Miss" He said trying to stay cram.

Sighing, Snow placed her sword between her bag and back. she tuned back to the body and bent down to close the eyes of the dead man. standing once more she took off in the direction of home.

"Miss?" Derrick asked confused.

"I do not kill children. go home." Snow whispered. Derrick was the same age Snow was when she had lost her father. it brought painful memories. her father.

"I don't know the way" Derrick whispered afraid once more.

"Then find one" Snow whispered before heading towards the trees.

PLEASE COMMENT!