Mariah Carey the Pantless Wonder

Start from the beginning

"What?"

"It's my curse. I can only fly when I'm pant-less."

"Alright, I wont tell anyone," her assistant says keeping eye contact with Mariah.

"Good, I'm trusting you. So much depends upon my bare legs."

"I get it."

"Good."

Her assistant walks away mumbling, "Well, they told me she was crazy."

Lenny Kravitz comes to visit. "Hey I'm worried about you."

"Why?" she says.

"I heard from someone that you broke a window and refusing to wear pants."

"If only you knew why." 

"Why are you doing this?"

"OK." she says and then tells him her secret, her weakness. The door rings. She tells him to sit down and make himself at home. He takes out his guitar and plays it. At the door it's Zooey Deschanel.

"Hi, can I help you?" Mariah asks.

"Yeah, like you need to come with us," Zooey says.

"Us?"

"Yes, there's other people. Get into my limo." She points her open hand towards the car.

"All I see is that old Volkswagen."

"Antique not old."

"I'm not going."

"You have to. That's the only car I brought," Zooey says.

"I'm not going because I don't know where you're taking me." Mariah says.

"It's a secret. Come on I promise you will not die. I Promise."

"Ok fine but can Lenny come?"

"Sure, I don't care." 

They all go into the small black Volkswagen. While they're driving Zooey begins to speak "OK, just a warning this car tends to fly to places. I can't get it to drive most of the time which is sometimes not good since I don't have a pilot license."

"OK," Mariah says.

Zooey drives up a two lane road then slams on the gas. They go off the road at full speed. Mariah and Lenny are screaming in the back seat. "It's cool, I'm doing this on purpose," Zooey says. The car floats and glides through the air. Up and then behind the hill, a small cottage comes into view. The two in the back seat look at each other, "thinking, what did we agree to?" Zooey lands the car on her driveway and says, "There is that dirt road that leads to here but I always forget to take it. Well, let's go."

Inside Zooey's cottage there are craft supplies everywhere. The walk down the hall to the back of her cottage. There's computer monitors everywhere inside this room that is completely black. Even the one side of the door is painted black. "Yeah, I've been watching you. I'll tell you after I get some ice tea. Want any?"

"No thanks," they both say.

"Alright, I know you've been running and flying around fighting ice cream related crimes. I think it's cool."

"You brought me here to tell me that?"

"No, people never let me finish. I think it's because I talk slowly so they think I'm done talking and I'm like, 'Nope, still have things to say.' Anyways there's a major ice cream crime that will be taking place soon."

"What is it?" she asks. Lenny becomes bored and sits down. "Do you mind if I play the guitar?" he asks her. 

"No, go ahead. You guys must follow me," she said, The sun was already going down. They headed in the wilderness. Mariah and Lenny followed her down the unpaved path. The sky is dark. There is a rustling in the bushes. "Hm," Zooey says. A gnome jumps onto Mariah's shoulder and bites her. "Owe what the hell!?"