Chapter 2: Kpop Idol Life

HANBIN POV

I woke up from the sudden ringing of my alarm. I glance the time and it's already 8:42 am! That means I'm late! I quickly got off my bed and then took a shower. I hurried eating my breakfast and then quickly leave the dorm.

"You're gonna be late." my manager said.

I didn't even replied to what he said. I just quickly got on the van to the music show. Today will be our first day on Inkigayo because we just had our comeback 'Dive'

(ik hanbin isn't included in that cb but ot7 is better than ot6)

I feel terrible for being late and today is literally our first day on Inkigayo for this comeback.

I finally arrived to the destination and quickly got dressed up and put make up on. We were all in a hurry, especially me.

"Why are you late?" Donghyuk asked.

"I woke up late." I answered.

"I'm glad you still made it before the show started." He said.

"Hahahaha I know right." I replied.

MCs: "Now it's time for Dive by iKON."

Applause.

Screams.

Fan chants.

That's all I hear before we start our performance.

[after they performed]

"That was great guys." I complimented them.

"Yeah, thanks." Bobby replied.

"Yeah." they said.

After we performed the rest of the other groups performed. We then all gathered up to announce the winner today.

"The winner is.....iKON!!!" The MC said.

Applause.

Screams.

That's all I hear again.

"Thank you so much iKONICS! Please keep on supporting us till the end please take care of us. We love you!" I said.

We then started to sing again to end this program.

After Inkigayo, we then went to Music Bank. I have a very busy schedule these days. I barely have self time. I'm just worried about my mental health.

*7 hours later*

We are finally back at the dorm. And we're still going back to Inkigayo tomorrow, so I have to sleep early tonight.

I took a shower after a long tiring day. Nighttime showers always makes me freshen up and it also makes me relaxed. After I changed, I sat up on my bed and started scrolling through Instagram. While scrolling, I saw Mino hyung's post. He was smiling and the background was very familiar to me. But I just don't know what is it though. So I just ignored the fact it's familiar and went to sleep.

*The Next Day*

I woke up and did the same morning routine but today I ate a very delicious kimchi fried rice because it's made by Yunyheong hyung. He cooks really good. We then went to Inkigayo and more music shows to perform our new comeback song. The audience were crazy. They were hyped up and loud. It was great. After we performed, we decided to eat in a famous restaurant in Hongdae. It was a very great lunch, I am now very full. We continued to perform.

After all the performance we're finally back at our dorm. I took a shower and then I laid down my bed and started scrolling through Instagram and I got a notification from @reallllllmino aka Mino hyung. The caption was..

"After a couple of months I finally get to see you again. It was nice talking to you lil sis."

The picture was him and a very familiar girl. I really wanna know the girl's name but he didn't tagged her. Then suddenly a sudden memory from the past started flashing. And that's where I realize the girl's name. It was y/n..

A girl from the past who always makes me laugh, smile and happy. Positivity is all over her. She's the most positive and kind friend I ever have. I've always wanted to know if she's ok. I've always wanted to talk to her but I couldn't. While I was thinking about her, someone suddenly knocked on my door.

"Come in." I said.

It was Bobby.

"Hey brotha I just wanna know how you doin." he said.

"Hey wussup? I'm good." I said.

"I'm bored. That's why I came to you. By the way, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Oh I was just thinking about her." I answered.

"Who's her?" he asked in confusion.

"Y/n. My childhood bestfriend." I said.

"Oh, it's been a while since you talked about her. What happened between you two?" he asked again.

"Nothing happened. I saw Mino hyung's post with her and 100 memories from the past started to appear in my head." I said.

"I know you're wondering how's she's doing." he said.

How did he read my mind..

"Yeah. She was there for me all the time before and it feels like I wasn't there for her. I just left her alone there." I said.

"Hey I don't know her well but I know she was very thankful you were his bestfriend. In some way, God probably break you guys up probably because he has better plans for you two." he comforted me.

"I'm glad I have you brotha." I said.

*The Next Day*

Another day another busy schedule. Just like any other day we went to different music shows and won again in Inkigayo. While eating our lunch in the YG building I sat next to Mino hyung.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"So you and y/n are friends?"

"Yeah, she wants to know how are you doing."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"I'm doing fine, just really busy. By the way, how did you two became friends?"

"Well turns out she is a fan of WINNER. And she's also a fan of Big Bang. She asked if she can take a picture with me so I agreed. But then i realized that she was your childhood best friend. I wanted to know more about her so we exchanged our number and kept in touch."

"Wow that's crazy."

"I know right."

"By the way, why didn't you tagged her. I wanted to talk to her but I don't know her Instagram account."

"Haha I didn't tagged her because she doesn't have any social media account."

"Oh sorry."

"Haha it's ok."