Boy Shorts

"AWW they're so cute together," someone giggles.

"I know right. I'm totally taking a picture." Another person snickers.

" Blackmail?" Someone suggests.

"I think we can sell the photos for quite some bucks. Xannon is quite popular. I think the girls will love to his sleeping face...." He mischievously adds. "Well, that too."

"You think they're awake?"

"How should I know?"

By now, I'm wide awake. I can hear everything his roommates and perhaps girlfriends are saying. It's not like they are hiding it. I guess I should let them know I'm alive. Still, I would have liked to scare them somehow. I finally open my eyes and crack a small smile.

"How was the party?" I ask groggily. I am well aware that Alex and I are totally cuddling on the couch. I guess we fell asleep. We went through probably one whole season of Supernatural. And yes, Alex totally screamed at every jumpscare.

The couch is super comfortable enough. Plus, Alex is also super comfortable and warm. Well, I'm beginning to feel too much heat since his arms are wrapped too closely around me. I partially want to continue sleeping but I already woke up. Darn it.

"Hi Emma." Danny's eyes widen as if he was caught doing something bad.

"Hi?" I wrinkle my eyebrows and play dumb. I start to sit back up, which is a lot more difficult than i expected. I'm strong, but I'm not strong enough to get out of Alex's arms and lift his body away. After his football training, he bulked up a lot.

"You just woke up right?" Danny asks carefully.

"Yeah, why?" I continue to act dumb.

"Nothing," Xander quickly responds.

"Mhmm sure," I nod, smiling inside.

"Alex," I whisper, shaking him a bit.

"Hmmm..." Alex makes a noise as he hugs me closer. That is not what I wanted.

"Aww they're so cute," I look at the girl who cooes. I have never seen her before. I don't want to be mean but she is dressed slutty with her bralette and booty shorts. I think her bralette covers more than her shorts.

I scan the people. Okay, Danny and Xander are the only two out of the four I recognize. There is one girl clinging onto Danny and two on Xander. I feel very uncomfortable suddenly.

"Uh..what time is it?" I look for my phone but I can't find it.

"4:30 AM." Xander replies.

"I'm going back to sleep then...um have fun?" I don't know what else to say. I'm not stupid but I have a suspicion that the boys are about to you know what with the girls. Go Xander for getting two. I guess Xander's bubbly and flirty personality makes him a ladie's man.

"Yeah, we just came to get some..stuff," Danny laughs. The girls giggle. I am assuming they may all be a littlle tipsy.

"Yep, yep," Xander nods adorably.

"Alright, see you," I wave them away as I get comfortable again. I drift back to sleep to the sound of more giggling. Do girls giggle so much?

*****

It feel like only a few minutes have passed when I wake up again. I squint at the TV screen to see what time it says on there. The brightness makes it hard to see anything. The TV says it's 7:34 AM. Augh, I'm feeling lazy and I missed my time. I've started running at 7 AM every morning now. I'm sure one day won't hurt if I miss it.