The Painful Past💔

Thanks for your responses guys....
I am happy that everyone are excited for the story!!
And so am I 😍😍

So here's the update....

In Advocate office,

" Ma'am apne bulaya? Ajanak.... Sab theek haina?" Naira questioned as she entered the cabin.

"haan naira.... We have got a very important case....isiliye hum Udaipur jaana padega.... I called you to inform this.... Get ready,
We shall leave tonight...." Sakshi informed shocking naira.

How unimaginable can life be! Udaipur held the memories of those most beautiful days of her life but sadly her past gave her nothing but pain... she didn't want to go there, Precisely because she didn't want to meet him!

"Udaipur.... Nahi Aunty apko pata haina.... Wahan.... Sry ma'am I..." she stuttered finding no words to express her feelings.

"Naira tum ek lawyer ho.... You can't let your career get affected by your emotions..... Keep work and personal life separate.....
Pata hai mujhe.... Asan nai hoga...
It is difficult for you.... But you have got to move on.... This case is important and the experience you get throughout this case will be very important for your growth in this career.... " Sakshi voiced out.

Knowing naira's, Sakshi proved to be very supportive to naira. She wanted naira to face her past, move from it..

" yes ma'am.... I understand... I will get things ready... " Naira agreed reluctantly as she left the office....

" yeah she is accompanying me....I hope things will get better.... Its high time she has to face him.... She really needs to decide.... I know she isn't happy.... Just trying to distract herself by focusing on career.... But how long will she be able to pretend of being happy....This needs to end somewhere...." Sakshi spoke on the phone.

" thank you sakshi....
If you weren't there for her... My girl would have been broken beyond repair....thank you...." the person on the other side of the call replied.

" come on Akshara.... Tum bhi.... You are my closest friend and Naira is no less than a daughter to me... Why formality... You don't worry.... Now I have to pack up....take to you later... Bye " she ended the call.

"I am bringing her back because the truth needs to be revealed Akshara.... The truth that no one knows...."

After the call Akshara informed Naitik and her family members about her daughter's homecoming.
It had been almost 2 years since she had left them....The Goenkas weren't aware of this however.....

Naira was in her room while packing her luggage, when She looked at her family photo and gently touch the frame... Tears fell on the photo as she remembered her past....