With his one hand on my back, we both walked inside the dimly lit room with party lights all over and went near the bar and sat there.

"Tanvi?", A voice called out and I turned around to see one of my long lost friend. He used to be one of my university mate but he shifted back to America.

"Seb! What a pleasant surprise!" I called out as I reached over and hugged him.

"You look hot", he said and I blushed at the remark before we heard two voices clear their throats. I turned around to see my husband glaring at Sebastian.

"Urmm... Baby meet Tanvi, I hope you remember her", I heard Sebastian's voice and I turned around to see another one of my friend from my university.

"Selena!" "Tanvi!" We both squealed as we hugged each other and gushed about how beautiful each one of us looked. I then turned around and tugged my husband forward.

"Seb, Selena meet my husband Arjun", and then I turned to him and said, "Arjun, meet Seb and Selena"

They said hello and then I found out that just like us, Seb and Selena were on honeymoon as well, they got married a week ago after dating for four years. After that we danced a little, none of us drank. Arjun and I then left the party and strolled along the beach for sometime before sitting.

I shivered as the cool breeze caressed my skin. Arjun seemed to have noticed it because he removed his jacket and draped it over me and then hugged me close to him.

"I like seeing you jealous", I retorted as I remembered how he was glaring at Seb when he had hugged me goodbye.

"What! He was touching you way too much for a married man", he tried to reason.

"He was just hugging me as old friends do when they meet after a long time", I said.

"Yeah yeah but he just didn't have to hug you so much", he said with a pout causing me to let out a chuckle.

"Awee you big baby"

"Hey!"

I just chuckled before I shoved him away and ran away from him.

"Oh just you wait Tanvi", he said with a mischievous glint in his voice as he ran behind me. I just giggle as I ran in my heels on sand but when I turned behind, I saw he was far away, I quickly removed my heels and took them in my hand before running much faster as the damp sand tickled my feet.

It wasn't long before he easily caught up with me and picked me up and twirled me around. I let out another round of giggle as he did so and then let me down and I let out a yawn from the fatigue.

"Chalo(let's go), let's call it a day", he said and we walked towards the the hotel and not before long we were both asleep in each others arms with one of my leg over his waist.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

When I woke up the next day, my body was flush against him and I was partially on top of him as his arms were around my waist with his head in the crook of my neck. As he exhaled against my neck, goosebumps erupted on my skin and I felt my cheeks burn red. I tried to get away from him to adjust my shirt that was falling from my shoulder only to result in him pulling me impossibly close to him. I tried once again to pry myself out of his hold but he didn't budge at all. 

"Five more minutes", he mumbled against my skin but the fact that I had important matters like the shirt I couldn't wait and tried to adjust the shirt with my hands that were on either side of his head. I heard him groan before we were both flipped over so that I was underneath him. 

"Can't you let me sleep peacefully?", He asked and i was about to say something but his gaze fell on my bare shoulder and he looked at me with a clenched jaw. He slowly trailed his finger from my face to my shoulder and brought the shirt up. I shivered at the feeling of his fingers against my skin.

He wasn't practically on me because one of his elbow was still supporting him. He trailed his finger back and caressed my face.

"Answer one of my question honestly. Well I know you will answer my question honestly because I am so close to you", he said and I didn't say anything.

"Did you ever kiss anyone in these four years?" He asked while looking at my lips and inching closer.

"What! No, I didn't and why would you even think like that? I mean just because I am away from you, doesn't mean I would kiss anybody and do you seriously think of me like that? Seriously? I can't believe it, I would never kiss the guys I don't...", and as I was to busy ranting, I didn't see him come impossibily closer until our lips almost touched. One move and bam! Our lips would connect. I stopped and stared in his eyes that were busy focusing on my lips.

"That you don't? You don't what wifey?" I could feel his warm breath in my lips.

"That's not the point, I just can't get my head around the fact that you think so low of me, I'll tell you this A-Arjun, I don't k-kiss the guys I don't" love and my words were cut short when his lips finally met mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! So I'm back! With an amazing update.

They finally kissed. It took them 30 chapters to do so. But you know what they say in Hindi "derse Aaye par durust Aaye".

My mocks are beginning on 26th so my updating schedule may be even more uneven. I'm sorry but I'll try my best, people.

Anyways, Corona virus has been announced as the global pandemic and I'm freaking out. Oh god!

Please be safe and sound.

Also keep voting and commenting.

Also as one of my reader had asked two questions, I would like to answer them:

Q. What's your name?
A. My name is Dimple ❤️

Q. Have you ever met anyone like Arjun or Tanvi in real life?
A. Nope, I haven't met anyone yet but I would love to meet someone like Arjun😁

Me to my readers:

Love,
D❤️