"Stop it, Jane!", this time, Jaylerr raised his voice in anger. He took the knife from her hand and threw it on the floor.

Jaylerr then put Jane on his shoulder and carried her back to her bed. Jane was still struggling hard until Jaylerr threw her back to her bed. Jane winced in pain. Jaylerr slowly walked back to get the knife he just threw and put it inside his pocket.

Jane tried to get up from her bed to attack him, but Jaylerr was faster. He pushed Jane back to the bed and hold her body to stay still as Jane was still trying to break free from him.

"Stop it, Jane! Stop this nonsense!", Jaylerr shouted at her in anger. He couldn't hold his anger anymore. This needs to stop.

"He needs to die! Mew Davis needs to die!"

"Nobody needs to die, did you hear me? Nobody!"

"Mew Davis needs to die! He killed Jen!"

"He did not! He did not kill Jen! It was all in your head!"

"He did! I saw it with my own eyes!"

"NO, HE DID NOT! STOP THIS NONSENSE NOW. I HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS!", Jaylerr was so mad as he shouted so hard to Jane.

Jane whimpered in an instance. She changed back to her pathetic weak mode. It was crazy! It was like she has this double personality inside her. She looked at Jaylerr with her puppy eyes and started to sob.

"P'Jay...", she stuttered in fear, "Are you angry at me? I'm sorry. I promise I will not do this again. I promise I'll be a good girl. Don't be mad, okay?"

Jaylerr sighed desperately as he stroked her hair softly. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scold you. Now be a good girl and drink your medicine, okay?"

Jane nodded as she reached for the medicine and a glass of water offered by Jaylerr then hurriedly swallow it. Jaylerr smiled as he patted her cheek.

"Now, go to bed okay? You still have classes tomorrow. I don't want you to get too tired."

Jane nodded as she crawled back inside her quilt.

"Good night, P'Jay..."

Jaylerr smiled sadly before he finally turned off the lights, "Good night, Jane... Sleep tight."

He didn't know until when he could endure this torment of seeing Jane slowly turned into a monster. The Jane he used to love... Jane he always cared about, now slowly turned into someone he did not recognize at all...

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Mrs. Davis was sitting alone inside her study room with a glass of vodka on her table. She massaged her temple slowly, trying to ease her migraine away. Life has been calm for some time, but everything has changed after she heard the news that his only son, Mew Davis, started to show signs of remembering his past. The past that she tried hard to conceal from him.

She slowly opened her drawer and took a picture out of it. She stared at it with a deep gaze. If only she could turn back the time, would she do it differently? She loves her son so dearly that she will do everything for his sake, sacrificing everything, including his son's love and respect towards her.

Mrs. Davis stared at her son from behind the wide glass window. Mew Davis was there, inside the hospital room, lying weakly on the bed. Peter Xiao, the head of H.I.L.L.S Hospital, was standing beside her, looking in the same direction. Mrs. Davis sighed as she turned her gaze towards the guy beside her...

"Do you think everything will be alright, Peter?"

Peter Xiao sighed as he looked back at her, "I hope so. I believe he will. But..."

"But what?"

"As I have mentioned before, he would probably have these changes in character or a slightly mental disorder such as schizophrenia."

"But he will survive, right? My son will survive?"

"Yes, he will be okay. He will live normally like he was supposed to. It was just...", he paused for a moment before he finally sighed.

"Just say it, Peter..."

"I don't know until when I could keep this up. I don't know when will he started to gain his memory fragments back. I've tried my best to lock everything up, but nobody knows what will happen in the future..."

"What should I do then?"

"Get rid of everything that can remind him of his past. Including people of his bad memories. Stay alert and contact me if there is anything wrong..."

Peter Xiao looked at her sadly and patted her shoulder before he took his leave, leaving her standing there, staring at her son with tear swelling upon her eyes.

"Peter", she called him again, stopping his step.

The guy turned his head and looked at her in a questioning look.

"Do you think I'm a bad mother?"

He stared at her pitifully and smiled, "I don't know how to answer your question. You may be a cruel person, the cruelest person I ever knew. But a bad mother?", he chuckled, "I only knew that you did everything you can for your only son. I perhaps will do the same to Shawn if I was in your shoes..."

Mrs. Davis smiled as she nodded slightly, "Thank you. I really appreciate everything that you've done for us, Peter... I mean it..."

Mrs. Davis gave it a thought for a moment before she finally reached her phone and dialed a number. She waited for some seconds until someone answered.

"Yes, Mrs. Davis?"
"Nadech...", she paused for a moment before she finally continued, "I think we need to contact Peter..."

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~