Chapter 121

Chapter 121

The situation was still in full swing. After Wang Gui occupied a city, Changsheng and Chu Fei parted ways. Despite the dissuasion of Chang Sheng, Chu Fei's attitude was very resolute, and he chose to contend in a large city alone to rob the good fortune.

Respecting Chu Fei's decision, Changsheng jumped up and came to the desert space of the endless wasteland. The mid-air was still misty, like a fantasy state.

The thick mist of black water wafted over Changsheng's robes, moistened the dark black shoulders and long hair, and sat cross-legged on the ground. Changsheng's thinking had fallen into the spirit space.

There was no opening, no choice to say to that monster beast Kirin, Changsheng just quietly thought and realized in the most center of lava space.

Ever since the emergence of the Eight Demon one after another, Changsheng's heart has been full of doubts. Is that upper realm a legendary sacred place of cultivation and infinite endless creation. Why did the Eight Devils seriously hurt in this world? Fundamentally, Changsheng doesn't believe that the battle of the eight demons can make oneself and others achieve something, but it may be possible to set foot in that spiritual realm.

"Yi, you have been sitting there for a day, the old man is upset." The overbearing voice, a tough attitude.

Changsheng leaned slightly to the side, as if muttering to himself, "Is that spiritual world a pure land or something else?"

Qilin's huge monster eyes seemed to have a hint of sarcasm, "Pure land? Maybe." With all that said, Kirin kept silent, but his eyes kept gazing at eternal life.

Changsheng suddenly looked indifferent, "Thirteen cities in the wasteland, do you know?"

The demon unicorn laughed wildly, "Knowing how, not knowing what, Thirteen Cities in the Wasteland? All I know is that the group of ants in the spirit world has a set of seals against all the first ants. Its name is the first three ants. The wrong person, the wrong time, the wrong place, after all, is just a ant. "

Longevity looked cold, "Wait ants? But you are trapped inside the body of a wait, what are you?"

The violent blood eyes of the demon unicorn flashed with horrific killing intentions, such as the abyss, such as the peak, "Anyway, when the time is up, I will swallow your spirits, and change the world, kill the heavens."

Changsheng lowered his head and stopped speaking, and there was nothing to argue with this demon unicorn. Changsheng believes that one day, he will ban and crack this demon monster and travel inside the domain.

"Ant, please remind you again, I don't want you to die so quickly. These 13 ancient cities can be said to be 13 prisons. The introduction of the city is by no means the eight you see in your eyes, but the thirteen. Maybe it was shattered by five people in a long time. If you want to break away from this world and set foot on the so-called spiritual realm, then worship the five cities in front and combine them into one. The refinement does not belong to thirteen The special introduction in the ban. Then you have a chance to transcend the world and even rescue your group of ants friends. "The voice was a little ridiculous, and even disdainful.

"Thirteen primers?" Longevity stunned, then his eyes flashed, "Thirteen demon orders, not eight demon orders, but thirteen demon orders?"

"Five-in-one? What the hell is this?"

Longevity's heart is even more confused. The demon unicorn said that I don't know whether it is true or not. Now there are two options. One is to seize any token in the next few big cities, but it may be caught in the bureau and re-run the early generation. Footsteps of the Eight Demon. The other is to try the integration of the five cities and find out which one merges into the one that does not belong to the so-called Thirteen Demon Orders. It can also set foot in the spiritual realm, but this way is what the monster Qilin said and I do n't know if Trustworthy, if it is false, then you will miss the only opportunity.

The unprecedented choice appeared in front of Changsheng, took a deep breath, Changsheng's spirit returned, set foot on the void and headed for the distance, the direction is exactly where the first city is.

The demon order in the ninth city finally appeared and woke up. Chu Fei stood quietly in the middle of the city and looked at the corpse of Mancheng, as well as his body that was already raging. He smiled slightly, some joy, and some bitterness. "With all my strength, I eventually killed everyone and won this token. But ..."

Chu Fei remembered that figure like a demon who was proud of the sky, and then killed the monk, who was a peak, and shocked hundreds and thousands of people with one punch. "But after all, it is too far away. Too much difference. "

The whole body of blood was slowly poured on the token, and the unique magic and connection appeared in Chu Fei's mind. Chu Fei sat against the cross-legged sitting on the ground to absorb the heaven and earth aura, and then most of it was transformed into the aura required by the city. "Sure enough, this demon has big secrets."

Changsheng took a sigh of relief, and already got the information from some monks. Obtaining the demon in the Eighth City is a crazy sword repair. After killing thousands of people, he won the great fortune and gained the title of mad monster. At the same time, the city was closed tightly, just like the three cities in front.

Another news also shocked Changsheng. The demon order of the tenth city was captured by a major monk in the Western Region, who was like a zombie. , Lost life and aura, and did not waste the power of blowing dust, won the demon order, named the corpse demon.

After hearing this news, Changsheng couldn't help thinking of the inexplicable corpses who had blocked himself and others, and there was also a deadly sedan chair. Changsheng could not help guessing that the corpse devil was the man in the sedan chair.

Just a month later, Changsheng visited the first city to the fifth city, and found no clues. Even the number of people is scarce. The battle between the eight demons is coming to an end. The weak monks have already left the city and returned to all domains. The field is full of mysterious water mist, the burden is too heavy, and the monks who are very confident in themselves have already rushed to the cities in the back to compete for the final good fortune.

The first city to the fifth city are still quaintly ruined. Relative to the later places, they have even reached the edge of collapse.

The eleventh city is a big demon in the northern region. It is completely transformed and has deep wild blood. In the battle, no one escaped, all died in the eleventh city, but a trail said that someone saw it from afar. A towering giant looked up at Xingyue, roaring upwards and snarling wildly, and its name was Ape Demon.

In the twelfth city, a one-man layout, with thousands of people as a chess game, the fishermen benefited, and the intelligence was all over the sky. Only the immortal won the penultimate magic order in the initial strength. Its name is Chess Demon.

In the thirteenth city, a magic order will appear in just a few days, at which time the situation will change color, and the blood will rain on the ground. Only those who can reach the sky can win the magic order in the last thousands.

Changsheng's brows were slightly frowned. The first and fifth cities were already frowning, but Changsheng could not guarantee that he could smelt the one that was not among the thirteen within a few days. These days, there are too many difficulties between these trade-offs.

Waving his sleeves, Changsheng stood over the empty first city, overlooking the thirteen cities far away, and shook his head. .If so, I'll get out of the way first. "

Looking at the direction of Chu Fei, Gong Lingqing, and Wang Gui, the imprints of Changsheng's hands are moving, and his expression is as firm as a rock. , A hundred refinements become immortals. "

Proper outbreak tomorrow.

(End of this chapter)