Chapter 36 Pure Yang Ningrou

"Longevity, it's me, Chu Fei." A joyous voice came from the monk wearing a mask and wearing a mask. The mask twisted for a while, revealing Chu Fei, who was slightly resolute and excited.

Changsheng's expression was slightly slower. Chu Fei was also an old acquaintance at the Seven Star Tomb at that time, barely an acquaintance and had some help to himself.

"Why are you here?" Changsheng was a little confused.

Chu Fei smiled. "At that time, I heard that the six cases had issued a warrant against you. I expected that you would definitely come back here, so I have been hiding in the dark waiting for you, but I found that those six cases were shameless, and they continued to search the remaining days Material treasure. "

Seeing Changsheng's expressionless, Chu Fei hurriedly said, "Changsheng, the birth of Qingtianfu is a wonderful opportunity. I want to invite Daoyou to win the token and seize the good fortune."

The thoughts of Changsheng turned sharply, although it is not very clear where Chu Fei came from, but Chu Fei and Yi Jian Zong, Kuang Dao Dian had resentment and could not be faked, especially if this person was trained to be extremely high. Entering it, the odds are definitely a lot.

Changsheng nodded his head, "Yes, but once I enter this Qingtianfu, I don't need the rest of the good fortune. I have to give me the magic spirit or other treasure about the spirits and souls."

Chu Fei nodded without hesitation and asked no reason, after all, he was full of spirits and did not need such things. Such conditions are too simple.

Chu Fei's history is mysterious. It seems that some treasures on his body are strange adventures, but Changsheng didn't ask much. It was initially determined that the two were united together, and Chu Fei even threw a token.

Changsheng was startled, "What is it?"

"The tokens that entered Qingtianfu, a few days ago, I have already won two, so that you will not be aware of the six majors in advance. After all, entering Xianfu is crucial. I asked, now the rule of the ring platform is mostly Fairyland monks are competing. Although the strength of friends is different, things change a lot. "

Longevity is somewhat eye-catching to Chu Fei. He wants to win two. At least he must be unbeaten for 20 games to obtain. Especially when the heroes gather, there are countless powerful monks.

Seeing Changsheng's eyes, Chu Fei was a little embarrassed. "I only got one, and the other was grabbed after killing a disciple of Yi Jianzong. There are more than one way to get a token, so now that There is a scorching blood near Qingtianfu, and getting the Xianfu token may not guarantee it. "

While they were talking, they went to the place where Qingtianfu was located. Both of them leaned on the mask and the other on the mark. The breath was secret all the way, but no one found them.

The sacred road of Xiandao is in full swing, and the violent fluctuations of Xianfa can be detected in the distance. The human head is moving, staring at the token issued by Xianfu at any time.

Changsheng naturally hides aside to watch, both of them on the ring are in the early stage of the fairy general, they can fight against the air, one holds the top, and one person is extremely exquisite. The wonderful match is an eye-opener for Changsheng.

Chu Fei patted the eternal life, and pointed to a hidden place.

"Longevity, we already have the token, and the aura is injected into it, which can be transmitted by Optimus House, but Chi is transformed. Now it has entered the late stage of Yantai. It is useless to look at it, but it loses the opportunity."