Chapter 101

In just ten days, Changsheng straddled more than half of the eastern region from the edge of the Sen Luohai Sea, and the Cloud Mist Xianzong was at his feet.

The East Region was even covered by rain and rain, and Changsheng could not avoid it. A big city was turned into ruins during the two-person route. This is also the first city in the East to die in the true sense.

In just ten days, everyone had thoroughly understood what kind of character the demon was.

"The millennium monster has existed for a long time. I can wait for the ants-like cultivation to do anything. It's better to plan as early as possible."

Many ethnic groups have closed the gates of the mountains, using all means to conceal their existence and avoid the coming calamities.

"It's terrifying. Who else can stop it."

Someone in Demon was terrified. "Compared to that demon, how can I be called a demon. It's ridiculous."

"But the longevity is also terrifying. It straddles the two domains and has not been beheaded. I believe that as long as the longevity is given, it may be a peerless figure no less inferior to the original Eight Demons, but it is a pity." Someone stumbled. Sigh, it seems extremely unfortunate.

Changsheng was standing on the top of Yunwu Mountain. From the outside, Changsheng was very unclear. Changsheng was relieved. There was no trace of loosening in the formation method, and everything was normal.

The fingerprints moved, and Changsheng slowly stepped into the hills of Xianzong.

A scent of fragrance, long-pressed thoughts were so calm and peaceful, the mountains and the mountains were filled with magical herbs, tall trees and jungles, and the vegetation was everywhere. Pavilions and pavilions, rocky mountains and mountains, let the Buddha naturally reach a limit.

The white Qianying was still, a plain robe, a dark green medicinal tincture, and an elegant yet aura-like face. There was also a string of weeping pearl tears.

Ning Rou stared blankly at the Changsheng who fell from the cloud head. His hands were loose, and the medicinal herbs fell in the soft soil.

"You're finally back." A low murmur, eyes twinkling.

When Changsheng saw the familiar Qianying, he was inexplicably softened, but then he knew the extreme violent killing on the top of his head and made Changsheng's heart tight, and he said quickly, "Hide in the queue, don't talk, don't approach me. I will wait until the end. . "

Ning Rou's face was white, his eyes were a little scary, and he was uncomfortable. He looked up and saw a young man in a blood-colored robe with a broken arm standing on his head, his eyes were dark, and he seemed to see himself through the matrix.

Thinking of what Changsheng said, Ningrou closed her mouth tightly without saying a word. Although she didn't understand what was happening, she didn't dare to see Changsheng's expression of such tension for the first time.

Eyes moved slightly, and Ning Rou swept from Xu Mi's ring. Thousands of elixir followed Ning Rou's gesture and piled up next to Changsheng.

Ning Rou's eyes were soft. Although he didn't speak, Changsheng knew it.

Nodded his head, the breeze was shaking, and Changsheng finally stood at the top of the Yunwu Mountain in a face of war, and stood opposite the young man in the Scarlet Robe.

"Dare to enter." Changsheng said calmly.

The young man in the scarlet robe stared at Changsheng with a deep glance, his corners of his mouth slanting, "How to form? But why not dare?"