Chapter 48 Fairy Ladder Ranking

Changsheng and the golden monkey traversed the whole space. The monkey seemed to be greatly traumatized. It seemed that the monkey was not high, and even a little demon did not appear, but the monkey's character really left Changsheng speechless. The arrogance and arrogance are not said, and the words are even more brutal. At every turn, it encourages Changsheng to torture and kill those monks who have fallen into a single order.

On the tenth floor, there was nothing weird, but seven huge mountains were seen. Arranged in a trend of seven stars.

Changsheng was taken aback because the mountain range was exactly the same as the seven-star map in the seven-star cave.

"Hey, there is a ladder on this tenth floor. Do you see the big black stele outside Qingtianfu? There is the ranking of the fairy ladder. Although this magic palace is strange, as long as you can get the ranking on the ladder, the reward will be extremely high. Big."

Changsheng looked at the monkey that was jumping around. This monkey seemed to depend on himself. At least he must follow him before leaving the house, but this is also a good thing for himself. If this monkey really stayed in Qingtianfu for 500 years , Then its own qualifications and experience are absolutely amazing.

"Monkey, how does that fairy ladder go?"

"Call me ancestor." The monkey shook his head.

Changsheng stared at the golden monkey and headed straight ahead. Xianti must be in the middle of the seven mountains, but it only took some time.

"Oh, yes. Since you have been here for 500 years, who has been on the list for 500 years?" Changsheng asked intentionally or unintentionally.

"Hey, you want to talk to me, but since you rescued me, let me talk to you. A kid who makes little thunder, a monk of Kendo, and a monk of formation. All talents are barely reluctant. .The monk Kendo seems to have learned a set of swordsmanship on the ladder, called the Seven Star Swordsmanship. "

For a long time, he was a Seven-Star Taoist, but he did not expect that this Seven-Star Taoist came to this place to stay on the black list.

One person, one monkey, did not delay time. The journey was very long. It took just six full days to catch the road. On the way, Changsheng killed an evil Taoist repairer, and took the Qingtianfu token to the golden monkey. One of the golden monkey deals.

As a transaction, the Golden Monkey taught Changsheng a broken palm, the cohesion of the power spread out, and the palm turned into a giant palm, which temporarily made up for the embarrassment of Changsheng's inability to deal with the opponent flying in the void.

Changsheng also really spent a lot of time realizing the monkey's teaching method, and he also asked the monkey's cultivation, but the monkey always jumped up and down, without a straight shape, and said that he was only better than the ordinary monkey. The demon is lost, not even the demon servant repairs it.

Demon has demon road, roughly divided into demon servant, demon soldier, demon general and so on.

Even the monkey accidentally leaks, and the monster that can use the banned seal is the lowest in the imperial realm. The heaven and earth are so powerful that they can split the earth in one hit.

Changsheng's heart was also shocked. Has the seal on his forehead been almost impossible to solve?

"Even so, if it can be stronger than that monster, then this seal must be broken directly." Changsheng gritted his teeth, and his faith was not shaken.

The time was urgent. Changsheng didn't originally intend to set foot on the fairy ladder, but after listening to the golden monkey saying that as long as he can get on the list, he can get all kinds of natural treasures and exercises. Even the strange treasures in Changsheng's mouth that repair the soul are not a few.

Undoubtedly, it is lively. The fairy ladder seems to have ninety-nine floors, with a large step every ten floors. There are no ten levels to get rewards. If Longevity can persist to the ninety-ninth level, then it will get nine rewards directly. There is no reason why the magic treasures for repairing souls will not appear nine times.

"Haha, nine times? Laughing at me, you can get it nine times? Remember, being able to reach more than seventy levels is already the natural talent of your human beings. Only those inexperienced wizards can really pass the barrier."

Life is full of life, longevity wears a mask, followed by a nondescript monkey wearing the same black robe.

The mask is still left when Chu Fei approaches. It is difficult to be affectionate. Longevity can only go on. After all, the people of the Six Sects know too many people. If these ten layers are exposed, it is absolutely difficult to escape.

"I haven't been here for a long time. This fairy ladder is still so high. Although the purpose of this fairy ladder is not clear, but the eleventh floor is at the end of the ladder, slowly go on. Little monk." The monkey sneered, the fangs appeared, and even some monks looked back at Changsheng and the monkey curiously.

"Well, there is a golden monkey. This monkey is not a monster."

"No, there is no enchantment on the monkey, maybe it is just the friendly spirit beast. Go, the monk is as imposing as a mountain, but don't care much."

Changsheng and the golden monkey slowly stepped on the steps. Although the steps were not visible, when the Changsheng really stepped on the road, the surrounding scenes disappeared. There is only one long road to the sky.

There are no restrictions on steps, there is no monk interference, there is only a long road.

Strolling the long road, the front section is like enjoying the beautiful scenery. Changsheng stepped forward slowly at a constant speed, and the two sides of the road imprinted his past life.

Changsheng, who was going to move at full speed, suddenly found that her own image appeared on both sides, which was her childhood.

The old man, the little prince, did not wait to see his own villagers, the other children who were howling and bullied by himself, and the familiar village, who spent every day in severe pain, and even some things that had been long forgotten appeared on both sides of the road. In particular, the old man's tears secretly shocked Changsheng's heart.

"After going out this time ... take the time to see the old man. It's been three or four years since I came out, and I don't know if the old man is still healthy. It's just hateful that Xiao Guizi may never get back to Dawangzhuang."

Moving forward again was during the longevity period. Due to the exclusion from the village, the old man had no choice but to set up a broken mud house at the entrance of the village to live for himself.

He even refused the old man's food and care. He hunted outside in the beast forest in China and Japan, and the Yunjin forged body method was already pure by his own practice. Ordinary beasts can hardly stop themselves.

With the change of the picture, the end of the journey is still far away, but the pressure on the journey is getting more and more heavy, the body is as heavy as a pound, and every step requires a huge amount of physical strength.

But Changsheng has faith and even wants to see Yunwu Xianzong.

Sure enough, with the recommendation of the picture, Changsheng fell to his knees and looked at the familiar Yunwu Xianzong.

There are masters and uncles, the disciples of Yunwu Xianzong, as well as young children, and even the scene of Gong Lingqing's alchemy is very clear on it.

Longevity didn't feel a little tearful. Because these good times can never appear again, struggling to get up from the ground, Changsheng came to the day of extermination, Changsheng wanted to see if some people killed and killed everyone on that day, even without a little vitality.

At this moment, Changsheng vomited a pool of blood, and the pressure was so extreme that even Changsheng's physical body was repeatedly cracked, but in the end, the picture appeared.

Changsheng stared at each of the six sects with wide eyes, and then deeply imprinted in his heart.