Chapter 1 - Growing Pains

Start from the beginning

Ryan: (voice over) "Werewolves."

From 2.04 - Memory Lane: In the living room of the Salvatore Boarding House, Katherine and Elena came face to face.

From 3.08 - Ordinary People: In flashback, Luna placed her hands gently on either side of the blue flower on the ground, closing her eyes in concentration. She took a deep breath. The flower magically grew, widening beautifully. The vines spread, wrapping around her wrists lightly, trailing up her arms. The vines brought her long, waist long hair back behind her head.

From 3.14 - Dangerous Liaisons: At the ball, Rosalita walked across the dance floor.

From 3.02 - The Hybrid: In Matt's House, Matt and Jeremy were looking at a picture of the Donovan family, including Tory, who looked exactly like Luna and Rosalita.

Elena: (voice over) "Doppelgangers."

From 2.09 - Katerina: In flashback, Valentina was comforting a crying Katerina.

From 3.13 - Bringing Out the Dead: In the street, Alex laid on the ground.

Alex: (voice over) "Wraiths."

From 3.16 - 1912: Outside the Grill, Liv, Ashley and Gabriella stood together, with the others.

Gabriella: (voice over) "Ringers."

From 3.21 - Before Sunset: In the Woods, Jeremy and Ryan were laying on the ground in the woods. Bonnie and Lindsey were kneeling next to Jeremy and Ryan each, holding their hands over their chests, casting a spell.

Wind blew around them.

Bonnie: (voice over) "Witches."

From 2.21 - The Sun Also Rises: At the sacrifice, Klaus and Ingrid's eyes glowed like a werewolf, but still had the veins under them, like a vampire.

Klaus: (voice over) "Hybrids."

From 3.13 - Bringing Out the Dead: In Kassandra's Mansion, Klaus, Ingrid, Finn, Rebekah, Kol, Elijah, Evan and Kassandra looked at Esther in shock.

Evan: (voice over) "Originals."

From 3.14 - Dangerous Liaisons: At the ball, Dawn stood with her family.

Dawn: (voice over) "And even tribrids."

From 3.20 - Do Not Go Gentle: At the cemetery, Matt and Jeremy were forced to aim their guns at each other.

Seeing Esther about to kill Jeremy and Matt, Eliza acted out of impulse to save her ex-boyfriend and one of her closest friends, raising a crossbow in her hand that she had brought, shooting. The arrow shot out of the darkness from behind Matt and Jeremy, embedding itself into Esther's chest.

Eliza stepped out of the shadows, lowering a crossbow to her side. She was completely in shock.

Eliza: (voice over) "There are those who protect them."

From 2.02 - Brave New World: In the parking lot, Caroline's hair was tousled and blood covered her lips, mouth and nose. She was transformed.

Alaric: (voice over from 3.21 - Before Sunset) "The Sheriff has a vampire for a daughter."

From 2.02 - The Last Day: In the Lockwood Cellar, Kacie was chained up for her first transformation. She looked up. Her eyes were glowing gold.

Alaric: (voice over from 3.21 - Before Sunset) "And our lovely mayor has a werewolf for a daughter."

From 3.05 - The Reckoning: In Alaric's classroom, Tyler transformed into a hybrid for the first time. His eyes were glowing gold. His teeth were fangs. Veins crawled beneath his eyes.