"Movie?" He asked her softly, grabbing the tv remote.

"Sure thing." Ivory replied, kicking her feet up onto the table. Spencer stared at her, raising his eyebrows with a chuckle. "What?" She asked him sharply.

"You don't waste any time getting comfortable." He noted, turning on a horror movie for the two to watch.

"I don't." Ivory told him, shuffling closer and staring up into his eyes with a testing grin. Spencer smirked, patting his shoulder for her silently. A laugh escaped her lips as she laid her head against his shoulder, her body tingling with how close they were.

A few moments passed, and Spencer was beginning to feel more and more at ease with her presence. She was so easy to be around, so easy to talk to. Regardless of how beautiful she was, it no longer made him all too nervous.

She was willing to come all the way here and put on a penguin onesie for him, for godsakes. Nothing appealed to Spencer more, not even sex.

He smiled, turning his head slightly to gaze down at her, the woman keeping her eyes fixed on the television, furrowing her eyebrows once in a while. Spencer's breath caught in his throat watching how her eyelashes fluttered with every blink, how her plump lips pursed to the side to reveal a small dimple on her cheeks.

Spencer blushed, smiling happily as he softly grabbed her hand, bringing it to his lap as he firmly held it. Ivory felt her heart jump in her chest, it wanting to break out of her sternum. She suddenly could barely breathe with him so close to her, praying to dear god that her hand wasn't pooling with sweat at the moment.

He played with her fingers, suddenly more interested in her hand than the actual movie. Ivory noticed this, letting out a delighted chuckle when he softly massaged her palms, softly rubbing his thumbs into them. She grinned—she couldn't stop. The feelings that this man made her feel; it was incredible to experience. It was unlike anything else.

She had truly, never felt like this before. And part of it scared Ivory, more than anything else. Because she wasn't supposed to fall in love; Ivory knew that she wasn't meant for it. She had already given up that part of her long ago.

And yet somehow, Spencer Reid was beginning to bring it all back. Making her feel again. Making her want to continue feeling like how he made her feel.

"Thank you for coming here." He murmured softly in appreciation, meeting her eyes.

"Thank me by continuing to do that." She said nonchalantly, and Spencer chuckled, continuing to rub her hand.

"I see why your clients like you so much." He said, making her smile.

"I try..." Ivory murmured softly. "But right now, I just enjoy being here."

He smiled, feeling giddy inside.

About two movies and four board games later, Spencer and Ivory were beginning to feel exhausted at the late night. But the two didn't want to sleep, nor leave the other; they were just merely enjoying their time together a little too much.

"You suck." Spencer murmured stubbornly, leaning his head back against the couch as he shot her an annoyed look.

"You're just pissed because no one has ever totally destroyed in Game of Life you like I have." Ivory boasted, cheekily grinning at his face.

"Oh be quiet. I can destroy you in many other activities, Ivory." Spencer shot back, rolling his eyes.

"Mhm. Like?" She asked him.

"Like..." He muttered, suddenly smirking at the obvious innuendo that laid behind his previous words. Spencer saw Ivory's expression morph into pure shock and mortification, stifling a cackle. "Chess."