Act 2: [Blue Birthday]

"Ladies and gentlemen! I bring you a marvelous illusions to make your night shine! What miracle awaits under moonlight tonight tonight!"

___________________________________________

""Another Kaitou Kid notice set for tonight. His target: The Blue Birthday, India's biggest sapphire! The sleep- deprived Inspector Nakamori forces his eyes open to declare his upcoming victory."" The young Kuroba read on his phone.

(Y/N) watched the brunette read out loud as she leans on his desk. Not caring that she wasn't in her homeroom. Or how close she was to the male next to her. Reading the article as well.

Kaito chuckles and his tablet was imminently taken by Aoko. "Hey!" He yelled, but shuts up after seeing Aoko's enraged face. "To hell with Kid, to hell with phantom thieves! It's driving me crazy!" The daughter of the Inspector screamed in Kaito's face.

(Y/N) didn't mind the sudden burst of anger from Aoko. She was pretty much used to it. "A-Aoko." Kaito said, frightened by her tone. (Y/N) would of laughed at Kaito, but doesn't. Knowing that if she did laugh it wouldn't help at all.

"This is the six time this month. Dad hasn't gotten a good night sleep in a week!" Aoko huffs, Kaito grins and leans on one of his hands.
"Then you should probably tell that dumb gumshoe detective to give up and go home.." (Y/N) lifts up her hand and harshly pats the male brunettes hair to shut him up.

Kaito winced at the hand movement. Watching the older female teen take Kaito's tablet from the younger female. Putting the tablet on his desk, he smiles at her in thanks.

"It's not fair, even though it's my birthday. Dad only has eyes for Kid." Aoko turns her nose at the name of Kid. "Y-Your birthday!" Kaito gets out of his seat, standing in front of Aoko. "You can't be turning 17, can you?!" Kaito states with wide indigo, blue eyes. "Why wouldn't I be? We're second years, after all," Aoko huffed.

"But your chest.. Your hips.. Your butt..." Kaito inspected Aoko, then puts a hand on her shoulder. A unreadable look on his face.

"Aoko, don't tell me..."

"Wh-What?"

"You're not really a boy, are you?"

Faster than you can say "ouch!" The female takes a desk and throws it at Kaito. "Your such an ass.." Aoko replies, seeing Kaito pain induced body on the floor over a bunch of desks. Quietly, (Y/N) gives Kaito her hand to help up.

"Have it your way. It's not like you were invited to my birthday party anyway. Only (Y/N)-San, not you." The female turns from the male Kuroba and female (L/N). "Oh, you're having a birthday party?" Kaito asked, rubbing the back of his head in pain. (Y/N) let's go of Kaitos other hand and stuffed both of her hands in her long skirts pocket.

"Say no more. I've got a little job tonight-" The male remembers his words and says it differently. "I mean.. an errand to run-- so I might be a little late, but you can count me in!"

"If you're busy, just forget it."

"Don't you worry, I'll put a smile on your face tonight! With the magic show of a life time." Kaito takes out a blue candle stick from his shirt pocket. And lights it with the snap of his fingers. Some of their classmates look at what might the magician may do.

"Three, two, one."

Aoko blew out the small candle, "Kaito.." Said boy takes the candle in his hands and turned it into a blue flower. "Here." He hands it to her, "thank you!" The daughter of the Inspector told him. She awe's at the little flower in her hand.

"That's a promise."

"You know it! So what kind of present can I get you?" The male questions, (Y/N) also wanted to know what the young female wanted. "Good question..." Aoko thinks for a minute. A idea came into her head as she tells Kaito what she wants.