Act 3: [Hustler Vs Magician]

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you marvelous illusions to make this town sparkle at night. What miracle is going to happen under moonlight tonight?"

___________________________________________

Drinking a small cup of coffee on a very comfortable bar stool. (Y/N) hears the snores of Jii-Chan and her childhood friends playing at close pool table together to past the time. "Huh... So you know the owner, Kaito..." Aoko asks the male teenager with surprise.

"Yep! He's an old friend of my dad and I." Kaito smiles, taking a glance at Jii.

"It looks like his name should be "Tearl" but it's pronounced "Jii." Weird right?" Kaito laughed, Aoko giggles along with him. "Well, I'll call him Jii-San!"

Kaito looks around the empty bar.
"Still, it's a Saturday afternoon and the place is dead.." He put his eyes trained on the small white ball, moving his cue to hit it. He missed the ball. "Huh, you're good at this Kaito." Aoko talks in a sweet sarcastic voice, which pissed Kaito off.

He tries again, but failed once more. "You're really good at this Kaito." Aoko said, trying to hide the small giggles of laughter.

"Jii-Chan. Coffee!" Kaito calls, but was answered by snores of the old man. See this, (Y/N) puts down the her cup of joe and goes over to the coffee maker. Already brewed and ready, she pours it in a little cup for Kaito. Going over to the pool table give Kaito his drink.

Kaito stops playing to get the drink (Y/N) had poured for him. Whilst Aoko tries a shot at playing Billiards. She too failed at it.

Obnoxiously Kaito said, "good job Aoko!" Aoko looks over at Kaito, annoyed. "What's that, getting me back?" Kaito smirks, holding the drink in one hand, he takes a sip. "No, I mean this coffee is so good." He remarks, winking at (Y/N) in the process.

The girl standing besides him makes no reaction to reply. Aoko then gave (Y/N) her cue stick. Asking if she wanted to try, (Y/N) accepted. Fixing her chalk and posture. (Y/N) shot her shot. At least a few of the 8-balls went into the many holes. But not as much as she wanted.

Her friends smiles widely at her "skill". Though, in reality, it was dumb luck. Kaito and Aoko then argue on who was better than each at playing. (Excluding (Y/N). )

"Shut up!"

A male voice breaks the argument between the two teens. All three of the high schoolers look at the owner of the voice. A man with his hair slicked back and sun glasses came over to the three. (Y/N) moved in front of the man so he wouldn't get near Kaito and Aoko.

Her tall frame towers over the slightly short man as he talks down to them. "You've been yakkety-yakkin since comin' in here." The man growls, pointing his cue stick at (Y/N). "Brats shouldn't even play pool to begin with!" (Y/N) was unfazed by the man and his words. Only crossing her arms to show she wasn't backing down.

"Sir, this isn't a establishment where you can say and do what you like to other patrons." (Y/N) said, her voice firm and raspy. "Oh yeah? Heh, you got some gal', girlie." The yakuza looking man states snarkly.

Before things could escalate and hands start throwing down. Jii-San steps in between them. "There seems to be a misunderstanding  sir." The old gramps states. "I can't have this sir, we hit billiards balls here. Not people. If you want to hit somebody, do it somewhere else."

The goon tsks at Jii, he turned his face to see the old man fully. "You won't be acting so high and mighty much longer." The goon threatened, spitting out a few more words about the bar and a Legendary Cue stick.

The goon throws his cue stick on the ground afterwards and walk's off. Giving the e/c eye girl a glare before leaving. Slamming the door loudly in the process.