Act 1: [Kid The Phantom Thief Returns]

Lovely e/c eye's gaze at the schools windows within a daze. Her ears listen to the many rumors and gossip about the night before. "I can't believe it, Kaitou Kid stole the-" "I thought he retired??" The all around buzz of chatter bored her.

"KAITO!!!" She heard a familiar second year student yell at the top of her lungs. (Y/N) sighs in distaste. But then hears one of her male classmates yell and point at the window. (Y/N) gets up to join the other 3rd years that crowd around it. (Y/N) made her way to the front of the window, pushing the window open. She looks down at what was causing the commotion.

Only to see her childhood friend, Kaito Kuroba, climbing down the shcool building from his classroom window. Her eye's turn into a disappointed glare that Kaito had felt on his back. "What's with the cool-guy act! You've got no chance against him! Even my dad hasn't caught him yet." She hears Aoko, childhood friend of hers, scream.

Unfazed by Aoko's yells, Kaito bows as if he was performing a trick that ended. He then hesitantly turns his body to the 3rd year windows. Seeing the female he knew since childhood. The wind slightly blows air around her, making her hair twirl and whisp a bit.

Kaito only stares at the the female, taking a photographic memory of her. He smiles and bows his head, blowing her a kiss with a wink. (Y/N) gives him a emotionless look, to which he sweats at. Kaito then runs out the school gates.

The female closed the windows. Not caring for the curious stares she received. She goes back to her desk, with a sigh. H/c-nette puts her head down and takes a nap.

___________________________________________

Walking Aoko home, the blue eye brunette chats on about the male the two know. (Y/N) didn't speak, only listens. The setting sun sets behind them. Aoko was pretty annoyed, "just you wait Kaito! I'll get you back for what you did!!!" Aoko screams with a evil glint in her blue eyes.

(Y/N) shifts Kaito's bag on her shoulder. He left his bag in school when he left. Aoko said she would give Kaito his bag since she lived next door. (Y/N) gives Aoko the bag, saying goodbye to the other female. (Y/N) heads her own separate way home.

(Y/N) comes home and puts her shoes away at the door. "I'm back." She calls out quietly. Her father saw her come in and smiles at her. "Welcome back (Y/N)-Chan!" Her father yells, he was preparing dinner in the kitchen.

"Ume is in his room working on homework. I would suggest you do the same!" He calls out to his oldest child, who was already in her room.
The father sighs at his daughters reclusive nature. Though, she did get it from her mother... Shaking his head, the father cooks up the rice. Smiling fondly at the thought of his wife coming home after work.

___________________________________________

Kaito stares at the black screen of the computer in contempt. Not happy at the news report he heard. "Eight years ago... That's when Pop's died.."

' "Even you can't outdo Kaitou Kid!" ' He hears Aoko voice run through his head. "You can say whatever you want.." He huffs out, getting out of his desks chair. Walking over to a giant poster photo of his dad on his bedroom wall.

"There's only one magician in the world that's got me beat." Kaito said, standing still in front of the image. "Kuroba Toichi, my father."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man in magicians uniform stands on top of a shining stage. A pale blue light shining on him as he walks. He then looks at man in the crowd. The man was now floating in the air like magic. As a yellow light fell on him. People gasp in wonder and awe at the trick.